Ordeal of The True Tickle Monster (Chapter 2)

Summary: Yu, Ruby, and Fox got Gaster in the pickle they wished. But is it whag they wanted since they never realized that theyre onto for a big surprise.

-----

Fox: Mwehehehe~

Gaster: Oh poo... You all got me~

Yu: *Feels something* What are you scheming- *feels a gravitational pull downwards* GAH!

Ruby: *Also gets pinned* AHHH!!!

Fox: *Pinned* WHAT THE HELL?!

Gaster: *Breaks the Ice with his Spiked Gands* Thanks for the being in my trap~ and now, I shall be doing my things right-

A stray Eigaon hits his face as he was knocked back, seeing Akira fly down and land with Arsene on his back.

Akira: Can this feud even end?

Gaster: Yes. *Pins Joker Down as well* With me being victorious.

*Mutiple hands began to emerge out from the ground and tickles the living hell out of Akira, Yu, Fox, and Ruby.*

Ruby: *in the same pitch as Bubble Girl from that Bnha Scene* KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! *SQUEAL* AHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH STAAAAAAAAP! GAHAHAHA! PLEEHEHEHEASE?!

Fox: NONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KEEEHEHEHEHEHEYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHHAAAAHH!! *Sways his head side to side wildly as his tail flailed around*

Gaster: Very Interesting to see a Fox and a Huntress scream. *Eyes at Yu and Akira* Oh! Laughing personas... Its rare to see this.

Arsene and Akira: PPPPPFFFFTTTT!!!  FWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *Arsene flaps his wings wildly as he may not be tickled, he felt the tickles feom his attacked Master* STAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJFJSKSLAALA!!! *begins to howl Gibberish*

Yu: *Grinning very widely as he moves his head, murmuring in a high pitched tone as he and Izanagi quietly squeaked*

Gaster: Oh, the Sister-Complex Kingpin of Steel... *Goes to Yu and kneels down, digging his own hands under his shirt and tickles his armpits relentlessly*

Yu and Izanagi: KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

Gaster smiles as he knew not even other people outside the Undertale universe would take him down.

TO BE CONTINUED....

-----

Heyo everyone! Im sorry for the long Hiatus for publishing chapters! Stuff has been going crazy lately and I was so distracted with Ninjala and Smash Bros Ultimate.