Random Shorts 2

1) Sensitive Snowflake - Weiss X Ruby

“Hehehey, no! That tickles!” Weiss laughed, pushing Ruby's hand away from her side.

Cuddled against her on the bed with an arm wrapped around her waist, Ruby raised an eyebrow at Weiss' reaction. A smirk immediately creeped onto her face.

“Oh, does it?” Ruby readjusted her hold, making sure Weiss was trapped before slipping a hand beneath her shirt.

Weiss flinched when fingers started tracing against her bare stomach.

“Ruhuhuhuby! Noho fahahahair!” she tried to roll away, but Ruby's arms held firm. “Eheheheheek!” she squealed when nails scratched against her side.

“So, I take it your sides are worse than your stomach?” Ruby let go briefly to push herself up, swinging a leg over Weiss in order to straddle her. Once both of her hands were free, she pushed up Weiss' shirt and danced all ten fingers across her stomach.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Weiss practically screeched.

“This certainly warrants a more thorough investigation,” the reaper teased.

2) Don't Disturb - Kirishima x Bakugo

Kirishima was jusy playing Persona 4 Dancing All Night in the most longest chain mankind has ever reached.

He was nearing the end until...

"BOO!"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Screamed the Red Riot as he dropped his pro controller, losing his entire health bar as he lost to the rythm game.

Bakugo was the person who surprised him.

And boy, Kirishima has enough of his shit.

"Bakubro~" he singsonged as he turned his head to him with his eyes narrowed. "Yeah, Shitty Hair-" he paused as he saw his boyfriend's menacing look.

"Its best if you run." he growled as he stood up.

With a squeak, the blond then scrammed as the Riot then chases him. Being more faster, Bakugo was already on the floor in a giggling fit as his boyfriend was assulting a harsh tickle attack on his Ribs, sides, and armpits.

"STEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP SHIHIHIHITTY HAHAHAHAHAIIR!" he howled as he squirmed and bucked like a worm.

"Meh, This beats over whining about some rythm game." Kiri spoke sadistically, not ending his barrage of ticklish attacks.

3) Better if you didn't - Ft. Yusuke Kitagawa and Futaba Sakura

“No! My figures! It took me forever to pose them!” 

Futaba sulked over the rearranged models, feeling more than a little annoyed that Yusuke had done this again.

“Ugh! Did you not get the point last time, Inari? And your sense of aesthetic still sucks, too!”

“There is nothing wrong with my aesthetic,” Yusuke defended. “You’re the one who-”

Realizing they were about to have the exact same argument as last time, Futaba decided it was time to take action. If her words weren’t enough to get through Yusuke’s thick skull, then maybe some actual consequences would.

It was that train of thought that propelled her forward, catching Yusuke off guard. Before he could even ask why she’d gone silent, Futaba lunged, aggressively knocking them both onto her bed. 

“Futaba?! What on earth are you- AH!”

Yusuke gasped, body jolting as Futaba’s fingers dug into his sides. At first, it seemed as if he couldn’t process what was happening, only to throw his head back a second later. Rich laughter soon filled the room.

“F-FUTAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHA!”

“Huh, you cracked faster than I thought you would,” Futaba noted with satisfaction. “Since you clearly didn’t learn your lesson before, maybe this’ll help you remember not to mess with my stuff!”

When Yusuke tried to grab her wrists, Futaba moved upwards, concentrating the tickling on his ribs. She smirked when he immediately shrunk back, arms clamping down in an attempt to protect the spot. It might have worked, had her hands not been so dexterous.

And it certainly didn’t help that his ribs were his worst spot.

“NOHOHOPLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Begging already? Guess you must be super ticklish here.” Futaba shot a quick glance at her desk. “I think I’ll stop in… about 10 minutes. It took me way longer to pose those figures, but hey, I’m feeling merciful.”

Too busy laughing to even protest, Yusuke was certain that ‘merciful’ was one of the last words he’d ever associate with her.