Bringing back lost trust and friendships (Chapter 3)

Final chapter, guys. Also, Summary is that a few months after the previous chapter, Wolf was punished by his soon-to-be-close-partners for breaking a promise. Especially to a vulpine who started this "Plan" of his.

Enjoy~

-----

Wolf gives a nervous gulp, his arms tied to the ceiling with rope and with his coat removed, leaving him in just his black top. In front of him were his teamates, staring at him with wicked grins, Falco & Krystal each armed with a black feather.

"I have to say, Wolf, I really like your top." Fox says, making Wolf think he might've had a point about his clothing.

"C-come on, guys, do we really have to do this?" Wolf asks.

"Sorry, Mate," Falco answered as the three walk over to their captive, "We are happy you're back, but you still need to be punished."

"Exactly," Krystal agrees, standing at Wolf's left, while Falco was at his right and Fox at front, "You broke your promise to us, now you must pay the consequences."

"C-can I make a last request?"

"NAH!" All three answer before striking. Falco & Krystal dragging their feathers and fingers over Wolf's hairy armpits, while Fox, without a feather, uses his fingers to assault Wolf's stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO STOP! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SORRY-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"We know you are, Wolf, but we still need to discipline you." Falco says, digging his right hand fingers into the sensitive underarm as he moves the feather up his arm.

"Yes, you've been such a bad dog." Kyrystal grins as she too uses her fingers as well as the feather.

"You know what they say, Spare the feather, spoil the big bad!" Fox says.

"YO-YOU DON'T HAHAHAHA EVEN HAVE-HAHAHAHAHA A FEATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I'm a pro, I don't need a feather." as if to emphasize his point, Fox begins making circles with his fingers over Wolf's stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! AWOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!" Wolf howls as he pleads, pacing in place to get away from the tickling, but no good.

"What a cute little dance you did, Wolfy~" Falco says.

"Did you take dance lessons in your isolation?" Krystal mocks.

"I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I'M SORRHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Do you think he has learned his lesson?" Falco asks the other two.

"I believe so." Krystal answers.

"Just one more thing," Fox says, before taking a really deep breath, placing his face on Wolf's tummy, and blowing "PEWWWWWWWWW!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAHAHAHAOOOOOOO!!" Wolf acts mad from the raspberry.

"Okay Foxy, he's had enough." Krystal tells her husband, who stops raspberrying his childhood friend, and Wolf goes limp, breathing in exhaustion, the rope holding his arms the only reason she's still somewhat standing.

"I believe this also counts as a 'welcome present'?" Krystal asks, remembering her own tickling not too long ago.

"Yep, welcome to the Team Starfox... Or what I am to say, Family, Wolfy!" Fox excitingly welcomes the greyhound.

Wolf's response? "yay..."

THE END