Bringing back lost trust and friendships (Chapter 2)

Hello! And welcome to the second part of the saga. Today, after the events of what happened, Fox reunites with Falco and began to have a solid brotherhood.

This story follows the previous one and takes place on the ending of Starfox: Command.

-----

"Fox! Stop it! Let me go!" Krystal yells as she tries to struggle out of Fox's grip, but the vulpine's supirior strengeth kept the vixen's arms in the full-nelson hold. "What do you two think you're doing!?"

"Don't worry, Krys," Falco said as she grabs Krystal's right ankle, "We talked and decided to make you an official member of our family. Well, besides being already in team Starfox again."

"Think of it as a 'welcome present'." Fox tells her as Falco takes Krystal's sandal off, exposing her bare paws.

"W-Welcome present?"

"Yep, just the kind of hing you should expect as a returning member." Falco looks at Krystal's foot, "Oooh, Krys, your toes are so tiny and cute!"

"Just like the rest of you." Fox complemented with a smirk near Krystal's ear.

"I'm not TIHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Krystal is interrupted as the avian begins tickling her foot

"Tickle, tickle, tickle! Oh, your foot is just so soft and ticklish! cootchie cootchie coo!" Falco playfully says, his fingers spidering over the cerenian's foot, "Look at your little piggies wiggle! It's so cute!"

"I-I'M NOT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STO-HAHAHAHAHAAHAP IT DO-OHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA-LT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" Krystal desperately tries to struggle, but Fox is just too strong.

"Those toes need a piggy-ing, Falc!"

"Okay!" Falco grabs Krystal's big toe and begins wiggling it, "This little piggy went to market," then she tickles that toe before moving to the next, "This little piggy stay home," tickles for that toe too

"HAHAHA! OH MY GOD STOP! HAHAHAHA!"

"This little piggy had roast beef" Falco wiggles the middle toe before tickling it, then moving onto the next, "This little piggy had none."

"FAHALCO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"And this wittle bitty, baby piggy cried 'hehehe" because I tickled it!" Falco tickles the smallest toe before going all over her foot.

"HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! I CAN'T-HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA! I'M DYING-HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Okay, I think the kitty had enough tickling for now," Fox announces

"Oh poo, I was just having fun." Fox pouts before letting go of the foot, Falco laying the panting Krystal down on a bed

"Fox!!!" Krystal cried, playfully punching her husband's arm. "That was just torture!"

"Oh please, we went easy on you," Fox smirks, putting his hands on his hips

"How was that easy?"

"I let Falco do the tickling," Fox answers, "If I had done it, there would be no mercy."

"It's true," Falco nods, "he might be an awesome pilot, but he's also an evil tickler."

Krystal gulps, feeling she dodged a bullet. Though also feeling happy that the two definitely consider her part of their family.

------

Krystal: Hey Fox!

Fox: Yeah?

Falco: Remember that Wolf made a promise to come back to us? He never replied to my letters.

Fox: What?! Okay, I have a plan. And its gonna make him regret breaking a promise we did since he left.