The MePhones (II)

MePhoneMetallic/Alloy/GlimmerBlack/Obsidian/CyanLightning Dark Sclera eyes

MePhone
Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer
Black/Obsidian/Cyan
Lightning Dark Sclera eyes

MePhone4, labeled as The Host, is a major character and is the main host of Inanimate Insanity and Inanimate Insanity II.

Personality

MePhone4 is the host of Inanimate Insanity. Created by Meeple, he appears nice to many; however, MePhone4 has been shown to be shrewd and intelligent. For example, when he decides that the team captains (Lightbulb and Balloon) cannot compete in the challenge in The Arena Of Death, and cares only about lawsuits when Marshmallow is sent to Mars in Marsh on Mars. He enjoys creating harsh and difficult challenges for the competitors to compete in. He has shown signs of benevolence, especially during holidays, as in The Snowdown, he awarded Team Chickenleg in the Christmas tree challenge with their modest tree, as opposed to Team Epic's commercialized tree. He has also been shown to be able to compromise, as seen when he allows MePhone4S to co-host in The Tile Divide. He has a severe eating disorder, as he eats many of the cookies (or other prizes) that are supposed to be given out at Elimination Time! or any other time, and instead, replaces them with other unique prizes.

Abilities

MePhone4 can bring back any dead contestant (if he wants to) by simply clicking on a picture of them.

He can also make any object appear, such as a tree. He used this to create the challenges for Mazed and Confused, Kick the Bucket, and Alternate Reality Show.

 He used this to create the challenges for Mazed and Confused, Kick the Bucket, and Alternate Reality Show

MePhone 4S
Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer
Obsidian/Obsidian/Red
Lightning Dark Sclera eyes

MePhone4S, labeled, The Terminator, was a supporting character on Inanimate Insanity. He became the temporary host of the show in "4Seeing The Future", and co-hosts in "The Tile Divide".

Personality

MePhone4S first appeared on the show as a major threat to MePhone4, his main objective is to terminate him and replace him. However, once 4S returned, he had a safer and more caring attitude towards MePhone4, his mission changing to protect MePhone4 from the upcoming MePhone5. MePhone4S's original attitude was harsh and savage, showing he enjoyed the death and suffering of contestants. His return first did display this personality but changed once the real topic of MePhone5 came into play, he became very protective and disregarded his previous harsh attitude.