Team Ice Cube! (BFB)

Barf BagBasic/Basic/CapsuleTan/Beige/ChartreuseLight Uncommon eyes

Barf Bag
Basic/Basic/Capsule
Tan/Beige/Chartreuse
Light Uncommon eyes

Barf Bag is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI and was one of the former 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum", but she failed to get in the game, only receiving only 3 votes, along with Naily, Tree, and Saw. Barf Bag competes on Team Ice Cube! in Battle for BFDI.

Personality

Due to her brain being constantly doused in vomit, Barf Bag is assumed to be stupid by the other contestants, especially Lollipop. She believes that no one will take her seriously because a few people don't treat her with any respect.

She is seen to be caring for other contestants, as shown when she spared Teardrop in "Lick Your Way to Freedom" and is empathetic, showing that in that same episode she noticed that Bracelety missed Ice Cube. She appears to be selfless, as she also chose to help iance get away from the lava over saving her own life in "Don't Dig Straight Down".

Despite her brain being placed in her vomit, Barf Bag also appears to be one of the smarter objects, as she used scientific proof to try to convince Lollipop that she isn’t stupid. However, it is unknown if her evidence was legitimate. Despite this, she has slow reflexes and/or a slow memory.

Overall, Barf Bag is a nice and rational person who seems more sympathetic to her fellow objects than some of the other competitors.

Water Bag

As Water Bag, she is more energetic and childish, similar to Gelatin, though the hot spring water may not have affected her brain, just her personality.[BFB14]

Official Character Guide biography

Imagine having to carry around a bag of vomit 24/7. Barf Bag doesn't have to imagine. Barf Bag has a high opinion of herself, believing she is smart and often sensible.

Some people don't think that highly of Barf Bag, because they incorrectly believe the barf molecules pollute her brain, which makes her incredibly upset. After all, she answered a difficult quiz question for her team correctly!

Did You Know?: When Barf Bag feels like throwing up, she cannot use herself to collect her barf, because that would have no effect.