Extraordinarily Excellent Entities 2

FeatherBasic/Basic/StainedCottoncandy/Cottoncandy/PinkArcane Unusual eyes

Feather
Basic/Basic/Stained
Cottoncandy/Cottoncandy/Pink
Arcane Unusual eyes

Feather, known as The Mean And Annoying is a contestant on Extraordinarily Excellent Entities, and was apart of the team Heathers.

Personality

Feather is a stereotypical white girl, and is a snobby and rude contestant. She doesn't seem to care about the lives of the other contestants, as shown in episode 3 in which she abandons Diary and Gumball Machine, leaving them to die simply to win the challenge. Her name coincidentally rhymes with "Heather", the TD character she was based off of.

Trivia

Feather was not based off of anyone imperticular like Headset, Poison, and Gumball Machine, but she was loosely based off of most of the girls in the creators school

Her color was switched around several times from blue, rainbow, and finally settling on pink.

Feather was shown to have a beard in episode 2 of EEE.

Feather was confirmed to be polysexual according to Chalky

MoonstoneIridescent/Shimmer/GembondMoon/Ice/OrcaEarth Primal eyes

Moonstone
Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond
Moon/Ice/Orca
Earth Primal eyes

Moonstone is a female contestant on Excellent Entities and Extraordinarily Excellent Entities.

In "Debut Day!", Moonstone was the third audition. She said that she reads minds and knows what Chocolate Bar did earlier, and was then allowed to join.

Personality

Moonstone is a soft-spoken, socially-incompetent psychic. She can be quite submissive as well, such as with Diary when she was in her alliance, but that may be due to the fact that she has a crush on her. Despite her appearance, she can still lose her cool at times, like when Headset repeated her rhyme in Chao Down.

Abilities

Since Moonstone is a psychic, she possesses several psychic abilities, such as mind reading, telekinesis, and levitation.