The Bright Lights (II)

LightbulbStarmap/Bee/RunesBanana/Yellow/DustLight Uncommon eyes(She'd be bi-eyed light/lightning if it was possible)

Lightbulb
Starmap/Bee/Runes
Banana/Yellow/Dust
Light Uncommon eyes
(She'd be bi-eyed light/lightning if it was possible)

Lightbulb, labeled The Bright Leader, is a female contestant on Inanimate Insanity and Inanimate Insanity II. She was the team captain of Team Epic, and once again becomes the leader of The Bright Lights.

Personality

Lightbulb is an enthusiastic, free-spirited and optimistic character. Lightbulb is greatly known for her goofy and ludicrous attitude, given that when she returned for Inanimate Insanity II, her character had completely changed from the clumsy and dizzy leader of Team Epic to a more comical, almighty, and influential chief and commander of Team Bright Lights. This makes Lightbulb the only object in the series to be captain in both seasons of Inanimate Insanity.

Given that Lightbulb's personality is quite erratic and unpredictable, Lightbulb may appear as a brilliant leader one moment, but then become a goofy fool in an instant. She will also often display bizarre thought processes, in one manner, she will believe that standing still throughout an entire challenge will cause her to win. In other challenges, she may come up with a thoughtful idea that may lead her to victory or out of a difficult situation.

Lightbulb can be very tyrannical, as she occasionally takes great pride to be in control. She appears almost addicted to leadership, although she has shown to be quite careless of her actions as well. Lightbulb displays her powerful reign while in constant feuds with Paintbrush, as she will use her superiority to make decisions for the team, and even wrongfully send contestants to the Calm Down Corner.

Disregarding her leadership, Lightbulb is a generally kind, caring, and benevolent player, with a large love for cookies. Additionally, Lightbulb will eat inedible objects with ease, such as sticks, balls of yarn, metal buckets, and boxes of fish food. Lightbulb is an extrovert and quite attached to the people she cares about. She is almost constantly around people she likes and commonly in a good mood as well. Furthermore, she is in a noticeably low mood after Paintbrush decides they wanted to stop working with her. When upset or agitated, Lightbulb can be even more careless than usual and act recklessly against herself or others.

According to the crew, throughout the series, Lightbulb feels more separated and wants everyone to be exactly the same. This is further emphasized in "Alternate Reality Show", wherein an alternate timeline, she finds characters who are alike and feels welcome.

Official Site Bio

Lightbulb is the omniscient leader of The Bright Lights. She strives to be the ultimate leader but makes sure to follow The Rules Of Objects Shows. Her love for cookies can cause her to be clumsy here and there, but she will brighten up the way for her teammates... as long as they do what she says.

As the almighty leader of the Bright Lights, Lightbulb strives to brighten the mood in the darkest of times. Though her ideas may usually seem a bit dim, Lightbulb is never discouraged for long and will always strive to do what is right, even if her solutions are… rather unconventional. Lightbulb’s combination of quirkiness and authority tends to lead to universal disasters or unexplainable victories.