A Better Name Than That (BFB)

8-BallBasic/Trail/FiligreeObsidian/Obsidian/WhiteIce Dark Sclera eyes

8-Ball
Basic/Trail/Filigree
Obsidian/Obsidian/White
Ice Dark Sclera eyes

8-Ball is a male object contestant on Battle for BFDI

Personality

8-Ball always wants everyone to know that he does not have a favorite number, despite his name. He speaks with a bland, monotone voice, except when A Better Name Than That almost lost in "Today's Very Special Episode" because of him, he got emotional and almost started to cry when apologizing to Golf Ball. In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", 8-Ball successfully managed the team after Golf Ball's death without being too controlling or bossy. 8-Ball's excellent leadership gives him the title of team captain in "Lick Your Way to Freedom".

However, he became a contrarian to Golf Ball in later episodes. It was later revealed that he was joking and trying to add humor to his team the entire time. The other team members, however, still obeyed him rather than Golf Ball, causing the team to almost lose twice. 8-Ball's attempts at humor show that he tries to lift the spirit of the team and boost morale with good intentions, though he often comes across as somewhat dim-witted at not seeing the negative effects of his sarcasm.

Powers and abilities

Strong teeth: 8-Ball's teeth are very strong, which is shown when he was able to bite and destroy the jawbreaker holding Golf Ball.

Official Character Guide biography

8-Ball is a pool ball-the black 8 to be exact. Unlike the other balls, he moves around by rolling.

8-Ball will not let people forget that he doesn't have a favorite number. Despite his uninterested tone of voice, he inspired his team to overthrow Golf Ball as its leader. Everyone seems to listen to him whenever he opposes Golf Ball's directions. In fact, Basketball is 8-Ball's closest follower, asking him for guidance during BFB's most tumultuous time.

Did You Know?: 8-Ball has never counted to 9.

BasketballBasic/Stripes/CircuitOrange/Orange/ObsidianEarth Dark Sclera eyes

Basketball
Basic/Stripes/Circuit
Orange/Orange/Obsidian
Earth Dark Sclera eyes

Basketball is a female object contestant in Battle for BFDI