Death P.A.C.T. (BFB)

Black HoleBasic/Basic/UnderbellyObsidian/Obsidian/ObsidianShadow Rare eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Black Hole
Basic/Basic/Underbelly
Obsidian/Obsidian/Obsidian
Shadow Rare eyes

Black Hole is a male contestant on Battle for BFDI and was first seen in "Gardening Hero", pulling Spongy in, and was eventually sold because of budget cuts. He is a former recommended character that could have participated in BFDIA. However, Black Hole only received 269 votes, placing 26th in voting, and was sent to the Locker of Losers.

He also had another chance of joining the game in IDFB, until it was postponed. He got 323 votes, placing him 10th.[1]

Black Hole currently competes in Battle for BFDI on Death P.A.C.T.

Personality

Black Hole is a calm and collected individual, never raising his voice. Valuing life, he is empathetic and patient.

Despite Black Hole having immense power, with even his presence being able to destroy a variety of objects, he does not use his power for malicious intentions, showing that he has a high level of self-control and willingness to interact with others without destroying them.

Official Character Guide biography

Black holes in outer space may be proud that they are the centers of galaxies, but this Black Hole is actually quite humble! Just like real life, anything that comes near Black Hole gets sucked in, torn up, and pulled apart.

Despite his seemingly destructive nature, Black Hole is great to have on your team. Everyone is constantly asking for his help. Black Hole can be a know-it-all of sorts and is spouting trivia all the time. Still, he's an easygoing cosmic character.

Did You Know?: Black Hole's mass is the mass of 20 suns, which makes him a danger to the structural integrity of Earth.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bottle
Iridescent/Shimmer/Capsule
Ice/Ice/Ice
Water Unusual eyes

Bottle is a female object contestant on Battle for BFDI 

Object Show Flight Rising 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें