iance (BFB)

BubbleSlime/Bee/CapsuleSky/Sky/SkyIce Unusual eyes

Bubble
Slime/Bee/Capsule
Sky/Sky/Sky
Ice Unusual eyes

Bubble is a female contestant in Battle for Dream Island and she was the second runner-up (3rd Place) in the first season. She was on the Squishy Cherries team in Season 1.

She also returned for Battle for BFDI as a contestant and member of the team iance, although she was demoted from member to "bember" by Pencil, because of telling Lightning not to zap Flower, and demoted to "bemb" by Match, for not knowing answers to the questions asked in the contest in "Questions Answered".

In "Return of the Rocket Ship", it is shown that she has super strength.

Bubble has an awkward way of talking, as she replaces some vowels with "oi" sounds in words (e.g. "Leafy" becomes "Loify", "Lightning" becomes "Loightning", etc.), giving her a unique accent.

Personality

Bubble is usually nice, carefree and happy, but when she is afraid of something, (ex. Pencil telling Lightning to shock someone), she will try and prevent it from happening, which occasionally has consequences.

When pushed enough, Bubble isn't afraid of speaking her mind to other characters, like with Leafy when she constantly decides to be friends only to change her mind or to stand up to Flower in "Return of the Hang Glider". Despite this, she is often known to be a pushover towards Pencil and Match, and often hangs around them, despite their actions.

Bubble is very forgiving, as she instantly became friends with Leafy in "Get in the Van" when she returned to Bubble after she had bought Dream Island, although she still seems hesitant to forgive Match for bossing her in "Questions Answered". She seems to be sad ever since she got demoted and Lightning zapped people. Bubble is also shown to have paranoia, as seen in "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" when she thought Match's elimination was caused by her not forgiving Match, which as a result pushed her to hastily forgive every member on iance.

Official Character Guide
biography

She may easily pop, but Bubble is still happy and carefree. At first, Bubble might seem to worry a lot, but in reality, she's just looking out for her friends. She is actually very courageous and can be counted on when the going gets tough.

Bubble is easily excited, especially by yoyleberries and yoylecake. Her best friend is Match, although their relationship is hot and cold.

Did You Know?: Bubble subscribes to a how-to magazine that includes issues like "How To Be Transparent with Friends."

"