1. Followed

I was scrolling through tiktok looking for new dances to do for my fans, by fans I mean a few hundred people, but I still love them. Whilst scrolling I come across a user called @Lilhuddy, He is really cute and has an adorable smile, But there is also a girl in the video, Her name is Charli, She is really pretty for a 15 year old, I was never that pretty at 15.

They danced and Charli was really good at dancing but 'lil huddy' was being really goofy, I click on his profile and look for anymore details about him, I smile when I see his profile picture.. His name is Chase Hudson.

I decide to follow him and only a few minutes later he follows me back which is surprising seeing as he has so many fans, Why did he follow me back?.

~~~

A few hours go by and I am getting ready for my first class of college, I took up Beauty in college and only get classes on a Wedensday to Friday so my life was pretty easy and plus I had a small job as a dance instructor for little kids around 6-9.

Before leaving I check my phone and see my notifications blowing up, But it was only one app that showed on my screen, and that app was TikTok.

I open my tiktok and see Charli had followed me and a few other people, I smile but turn my phone off so it doesn't distract me from being late.

~~~

After my college lesson I go home and eat dinner, While I ate dinner I went on tiktok and got a message from a girl called Avani, I open it and smile seeing as a lot of famous tiktokers were noticing me.

Avani:
Hi.. I'm Avani and I just wanted to say me and my friends really like your dancing.

You:
Really? Thanks

Avani:
Also you are super cute, Is it okay if I add you to a groupchat with me and my friends?

You:
Sure go for it

Avani:
Thanks

You have been added to 'Tiktok pros'