33. Something isn't right

It was getting late and we all decided to head home so Josh called an uber for him and Nessa as the rest of us just shared an uber.

"Maybe we'll see you tomorrow" Josh said as I hugged him "Yeah although I think we'll be seeing fans tomorrow" I said pulling away from the hug "Aw such a shame" Nessa said sarcastically before hugging everyone else, then their uber came and they left.

When we waited on ours I walked up to Cynthia "Babes, are you okay?" I asked as her eyes slowly look up to me, she laughs "I'm... fiNe" Her voice cracked as she giggled, I slowly nod and quickly walk over to Avani.

"Avani something is going on" I said as she looks at me like she knows what I'm talking about "If you're talking about Cynthia, Nessa and Chase then you're totally right" She said as I quickly nod "Yeah!" I said so happy she knew what I was talking about "Like as soon as Cynthia came back from the toilet she switched drinks with Chase" Avani said "You noticed that?" I asked as Avani nodded "Yeah but that's not all, Cynthia is acting like she's actually on drugs" Avani added "Also when Nessa came back from the toilet she tried to.... touch Chase" I said as Avani gives a shocked look "Something happened in that toilet with Cynthia and Nessa and we need to find out" Avani said but then Griffin came up to us "Girls the uber is here".

~~~

We get to our rooms and Chase still looks upset, I get into my pijamas and take my makeup off, I them go up to Addison "Can Chase share a bed with me just for tonight" I whisper as Addison nods, she quickly jumps into bed with Noen and starts to talk to him, Chase looks shocked as he looks at me, I smile and pat the empty space next to me, Chase smiles and lays next to me.

"How are you feeling" I ask as Chase pouts "I'm still quite upset but I'm sure i'll get over it" he said but I didn't 100% believe him.

After we talked a bit more we fell asleep, but this time Chase held me tightly in his arms.