21. Dinner Disaster

After we ate we decided to let the food settle down before getting desert, We were all talking until Nick started talking over us.

"Do you realise that our first kisses are alwaus with our parents... so why when we have a kiss with a girl or boy it's called our first kiss?" He asked making a few people laugh "I don't normally like to think about first kisses, I like to think about the best kisses" I said as Chase nodded "Yeah it has to be romantic" Chase said as Dixie giggled from across the table.

"You two would know about a romantic kiss wouldn't you" She spat out as we all looked at her, She then covered her mouth and gave me an apologetic look, I knew she never ment to tell, But then Charli spoke up.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at Dixie, But Dixie refused to talk "What does she mean Chase?" Charli's voice cracked as Chase looked down "I-I'm sorry" he whispered as Charli let out a few tears.

She ran out the restaurant, Chase went to go after her but I stopped him.

"Let me" I said as he nodded, I ran out and saw it was raining, I saw a bit of Charli's hair go by a corner so I sprinted after her, Although seeing as I was wearing heals if caused me to slip and go over my ankle, I let out a tiny yelp but get back up and try my fastest to get to Charli while limping.

~~~

I walk across the corner and see Charli leaning against the wall crying, I limp over to her and look at her "I- I'm so sorry Charli" I whispered, She looked at me with red eyes "Do you like Chase?" she asked, at this point I knew I couldn't lie to her "I do.. But I don't want to get in the way" I said "Too late for that" Charli shot back, She looked at me with hope in her eyes, hoping that everything would be okay, I sighed then wrapped my arms around her, She cried into my shoulder as she collapsed just hugging me tightly.

After a few minutes I saw Charli had passed out, I sigh and whistle a taxi to take us back to the hotel.