20. Dinner

We get to our room, Well me and Addi ran, And I won.

I lay on a bed and Addi lays on the opposite one, as we wait for the boys to come up she giggles "I bet you're hoping to share a bed with Chase" She teases "I bet you're excited to see...." I pause and realise "Addi you've never told me who you like" I say as she giggles but before I ask her who the boys walk in.

"Your suitcases are heavy" Noen pouts and sits next to me, then Chase glared at Noen quickly before whispering something in his ear, Noen giggles and moved next to Addi.

Chase then lay next to me as Addi and Noen started talking about spoons.

"Do you still like me?" he whispered, I smiled and nodded "Good, because I still like you" he said kissing my lips quickly.

~~~

We stayed in our rooms for a few hours but we decided to go out for a fancy dinner to re connect and start off our week.

I get dressed into a white mini dress and Addi wears something kind of the same, We get out the bathroom and see Noen and Chase in really fancy suits.

We walk down the hall and see everyone formally dressed which is weird because I never see them like this, Charli walks up to Chase and kisses his cheek,  Avani walks up to me "Don't worry, That'll be you soon" I giggled.

~~~

We got to dinner and started getting ready to order, Chase sat across from me and I sat inbetween Avani and Tony.

Once we ordered the table fell silent as we all ate.