29. Meeting the enemy

I woke up and saw Chase getting dressed "Good morning" I mumbled yawning as Chase smiled "Morning.. by the way two of my friends are coming to lunch with us" He said as I sit up "Who?" I asked as he looked at me "Josh and his girlfriend Nessa".

I get dressed and go down to the lobby and meet with Avani and Addi.

"You looking fineeee" Avani smiled as Addi nodded in agreement, We started talking and then Avani blurted out "So have you forgave Cynthia?" Addi nudged her, "Em well I think so... but she had sex with a guy i liked" But just them Cynthia peered over my shoulder "Hey girls, Watcha chatting?" she asked as I flinched "Nothing" I mumble as Cynthia looks suspicious.

We then get ready to meet Josh and Nessa.

~~~

We see Josh and Nessa, I hang back with Tony, Ondreaz and Chase, Although the rest say Hi to Josh.

I finally walk up to Josh and hug him "Nice to meet you I'm Y/n" I said he looks at me in shock "Scottish?" He asked as I nod and smile, I then look at Nessa and invite her for a hug "Nessa right? I'm Y/n so good to meet you" I smiled but she shrugged by me and stood with Chase amd started flirting with him, I look at Josh but he ignores it.

And from then on I could tell me and Nessa wouldn't get along.