25. Making up -part one-

Charli frowned but quickly gave a faint smile "I thought so... I mean It's kind of obvious" She said as I giggled but then pouted "I'm sorry Charli" I said but Charli nudged me lightly "Don't be.. to be honest I noticed that Chase and I have been drifting and..." She pauses "And?" I ask "I think I like someone new" She said.

~~~

Me and Charli get back to the hotel laughing and barely walking because of the jokes we kept adding.

Charli walks into her hotel room and waves at me but then Cynthia walks out and walks the same way as me, she looks at me and sighs, I then though to myself I would rather be the bigger person than be petty.

"Hey Cynthia" I said with a faint smile she looks at me in shock she obviously didn't think I'd speak to her "H-Hi...." She said as we both walk up to my hotel room but before we walk in Cynthia hugs me amd whimpers.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I don't get how you are upset but I can see you are and I know Charli will be uoset with me and I didn't mean to fuck Chase it just happened" Cynthia let out as I sighed and rubbed her hair "Look... It will take me and Charli some time to forgive you but we will... I think" I said before walking into my hotel room.

When I did Noen and Addi look up from a colouring book and Chase looks up from his phone, He looked like he hadn't slept I was about to hug him until I heard Cynthia speak.

"Chase can we have a chat?" she asked as I scrunch my eye brows looking at Chase, He sighs and nods "Sure" His voice sounded weak, he walked by me and brushed his arm against mine.

Noen and Addi look at me as I let out a single tear "This fucking hurts" I say not caring to elaborate as Noen and Addi hug me tightly.

~~~

It was around 6 and Chase had walked in and looked at me then at the door, He wanted to talk. I sigh and get up walking by him and standing outside.

"Explain everything"