9. Double sleepover

I wake up with Chase's arm around my waist, I yawn quietly as I look at Chase's face sleeping calmly, I try my best not to wake him and go towards the door, But as soon as I do I hear Chase sit up "Where are you going?" he asked rubbing his eyes as his voice was quieter than usual, I smile innocently.

"I was gonna go back to the room I was supposed to sleep in" I reply as Chase nods before shutting his eyes, I go to leave again but then Chase sighs "Come back into bed" he mumbles, I blush lightly before going back to bed, I go on my phone as Chase sleeps a bit more, I then see a text from Charli.

Charli: Are you with Chase?
You: Yeah why?
Charli: Just wondering
You: Okay doke :)
Charli: Love you both <3
You: We love you too <3

That was quite odd I thought, I'm sure Charli knew I was with Chase, I sigh and close my eyes going back to sleep for maybe an hour or two.

I woke up again at around 11 which ment I need to force myself out of bed otherwise I'd spend the rest of the day in bed, I also forgot that it was Monday and I have to teach a dance class at 6.

When I get up Chase opens his eyes "Are you leaving?" he asked, I nod in reply as he pouts "Why?" he asked as I looked at him and smiled.

"Because I have to teach a dance class at 6" I say which made Chase pout again "You could always stay at mine.. but you'd be lonely from 6 til 8" I said as Chase smiled "I don't care as long as we get another sleepover" he said making me smile.

We then go to mine and do weird stuff until it's time for me to go to my dance class.