24. Do you have feelings for Chase?

I woke up in Nicks room still feeling shitty about what happened with Chase and Cynthia.

I get up and just leave the room and go to my own, I see Chase laying and cuddling a pillow, I roll my eyes and just get dressed.

Everyone in the room woke up when I left the bathroom including Chase, He looked at me and frowned before looking away, He knew I wouldn't forgive him like that.

I leave the hotel room and go knock on Charli's hotel room, Cynthia answers and looks at me "Y-Y/n.... Hi" She said I look at her and brush by her.

I look at Charli who is already dressed and walk up to her "Charli we need to talk" I said as Charli looks at me funny "I don't need to talk to you" she said, her voice was broken obviously because she had gained a cold.

"Charli.. something happened between Chase and Cynthia and we need to talk about it" I whispered as Charli looked up at me and sighed "Fine".

~~~

I walk down to the lobby with Charli as we look outside "So do you wanna stay here or go out?" I asked, She smiled "It's a nice day lets go out" She said as I walked out with her and things felt normal, Until of course Charli mentions what happened.

"So Chase and Cynthia?..." Charli questions as I sigh "While you passed out Cynthia and Chase snuck out the room and well.... they" I go to continue but Charli stops me "I already understand" She said and pouted "Charli I'm so sorry... for everything" I said as she smiled "It's okay Y/n" She said as she let out a loud sigh "Do you have feelings for Chase?" She blurted out, I laugh "What?" I asked knowing exactly what she asked "Be 100% honest I won't get angry" She said as I pause.

"Yeah, I do"