37. Plane to Scotland

It was our last day at playlist and we spent the full day packing up our stuff and spending time together.

I spent the day mostly with Avani and Charli as we ran around the hotel waiting for our uber to the airport.

Everyone left before us which caused a lot of tears but we found a way to make ourselfs stop crying.

"Ready or not hear I come!!" I heard Avani shout as loud as possible, I giggle as she runs straights past me which gives me a chance to run across the opposite side of her, it's not long until I hear Charli groan and say "I know where Y/n is", I ran then tripped over my foot, Charli and Avani saw me as we all made eye contact we burst into laughter.

"Girl you are so clumsy" Avani said helping me up "I'm so excited to spend an extra 2 weeks with you both" Charli said.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Avani, Charli and I are heading to Scotland to visit my parents.

A few minutes later I got a text that our uber was here, we grab our things and head to the uber.

TIME SKIP-

We got to the airport and I look at my phone and see a notification from Chase.

Chase<3:
I miss you bebe

You:
I miss you too bubs

Chase<3:
Where are you?

You:
Airport :(

Chase<3:
Aww baby :(

You:
I gotta go.. my flight is ready

Chase<3:
have a safe flight!!

I turn around and notice Charli looking over my shoulder "H-Hey" I stutter "Heyyyy Mrs Hudson" Charli winks then laughs "We're... not dating!!" I say defensivly as she nods "mhm... so you say" she giggles as we board on the plane.. this is going to be a long flight.