8. Invite to the hudson house

I wake up but I stay in bed a bit longer, i missed chase and couldn't help but think about him a lot, and way more than the others and like magic my phone went off and I saw he had texted me on snapchat.

Chase: Y/n!!
You: Chase!!
Chase: What are you up to?
You: nothing much.. in bed
Chase: you should totally come to my place
You: just me?
Chase: yeah everyone else is busy
You: okay well send me and uber to pick me up and i'll be there :)
Chase: okay :D

I smile as I get up and get dressed.

~~~

The uber pulled up outside Chase's house, I pay and slowly walk towards the house, I knock on the door as the familiar boy answers "Y/N" he shouted hugging me "Chase you're hugging me too tight" I let out as he flushes red "Sorry" he giggles.

We go inside and make tiktoks and stuff, but then Chase got a text which made his face fall "What's wrong?" I asked but he didn't reply "Do you wanna stay over tonight?" he asked changing the subject I just nodded and let him seeing as it's like a coping system.

~~~

It was around 3am and Chase and I were getting ready to go to bed, Chase shows me to the guest room, it's nice and cozy.

Then Chase leaves to go to his room.

A few hours go by and I try to sleep but can't, I sit up and whine quite loudly to see if Chase would here me and ask whats wrong, But he doesn't. I pout and get up, I go to open the door but I walk into it causing a loud noise "Ouch" I whisper opening the door carefully, I then make my way to Chase's room and walk in trying not to make a noise, I jump into bed next to him and hug him until I go to sleep.