16. Caught

"What the fuck"

Me and Chase turn around quickly as I feel life escape my body, I see Dixie standing there with her hands on her hips as she gives a cold glare at me and Chase, I feel my eyes get teary as Chase stays silent.

"Well" Dixie says obviously pissed off "One of you speak" I go to talk but Chase cut me to it.

"Dixie it was an accident.. I didn't mean to-" Dixie scoffs not letting Chase finish "Oh so you just fell into Y/n? that's what happened" Dixie gives me a look "You're such a fucking slut" Dixie says as I lwt a few tears escape "I- I'm sorry" I whisper, Then Addison walks out and see's me crying.

"Hey hey hey what's going on" she said pulling me into a hug "This slut kissed my sister boyfriend!" Dixie shouted "Dixie please.. Don't shout" Chase said as Dixie was ready to bit his head off "You're telling me not to-" Before Dixie can finish Addi glared at Dixie.

"Dixie shut up!! We will fix this tomorrow" Addi said rubbing my back, Dixie huffs and walks inside as Addie wipes away my tears with her thumb "I'll leave you too to talk" she whispers kissing my forehead.

I look at Chase and pout, "I know.. this isn't the time but, did you mean it.. when you said you liked me?" I asked "Yes... but now we need to handle things with Dixie, before Charli" He said I nod and walk up to him, I kiss his cheek then walk inside looking for Addi.

~~~

As the night goes on I try talking to Dixie but she shrugs me off.

The night finished a while after that and I decided to stay here, most people went home but the people who stayed in the hype house were Chase, Addi, Nick, Griffin and me.

Addi shared a room with Nick and Griffin and I was going to share a room with Chase.

I walk up to his room and open the door, he looks at me and smiles before kissing me "I'm sorry about tonight" he said giving me a passionate kiss.

-warning this content is for mature audience-

The kiss got headed as Chase picked me up and rubbed his clothed dick against my lower body, I moaned at the friction as he placed me on his bed and kissed my neck finding every spot he could which made me moan.

He kissed my lips and tugged at my bottom lip with his before pulling away.

He then pecked me and smiled innocently "goodnight" he said leaving me panting and wanting more.