18. Here for comfort

It's been a month and it was time for playlist, I haven't spoke to Chase during that period of time but on Instagram him and Charli were getting all lovey dovey which upset me, but she's his girlfriend not me.

I get to the meeting point and see Dixie there first and I just know things will be awkward, I walk up to her and smile.

"H-Hey... Dixie" I mumble, surprisingly Dixie smiles and hugs me "Y/n!! I missed you" she said, I give her a confused look and she saw it.

"Charli told me something.. which made me less angry with you" she said and it looked like she wouldn't care to explain, so I didn't bother asking.

~~~

Everyone got here and we were on the bus getting ready but then as Anthony just got on the bus someone followed behind him "Guys... you all remember Cynthia" The bus got silent as a few people give Cynthia glares, Then Chase spoke up.

"Why is she here?" He asked I look around confused, Addi just puts her arm around my shoulder and whispers in my ear "This is Chase's ex... they didn't end on good terms".

I look at Cynthia as she pouts "Ch-Chase... I uh" She goes to talk but Anthony takes over "She didn't have a ride to playlist.. So I let her come with us" He said "That isn't your desicion to make Anthony" Chase said, I could see Cynthia getting upset so I walk towards them all "Okay guys it's time we cool it, Chase you stay with Charli, Anthony you go with Thomas and Cynthia you can come with us" I said as me and Cynthia walked towards Addi and Avani.

I take my seat next to Addi and Cynthia sits next to Avani, "Hey girls.." Cynthia said awkwardly "My gurrrrllll I missed you like hell" Avani said hugging her "Yeah me too" Addi adds in, I let the girls catch up as I lay my head on Addi's lap, She starts playing with my hair.

I then look over to Chase and Charli and see them look happy, I am ruining their relationship.

I cry but I try my best to hide it until Addi looks at me "Y/n bubba what's wrong?" She asks pulling me into a hug as Avani comes up to me "Baby girl nooo" She said wiping my tears "What's up?" she asks hugging me.

"Chase and Charli look so happy.. And I'm ruining their relationship" I whisper as Avani and Addi hug me tighter "Can I ask what's wrong?" Cynthia asked as Addi looked at her "Cynthia I don't mean to sound rude but this is really personal" She said as Cynthia nods "I get it" She said but Cynthia still choose to hug me.

"Thanks Cynthia" I mumble.