[Cousin]

"(L/N)-Chan!" Terushima yelled. He was running through the hallway while waving his arms in the air. The rest of the volleyball boys followed behind him.
  (Y/N) shut her locker, turning to see the group. She felt the jealous glares from the other girls around.

  Terushima and the volleyball team were known as the Party Heartthrobs, with the captain as the lead heartthrob.

  "Yes?" She pulled her phone out and unlocked it.
  The captain of the volleyball team was panting, trying to catch his breath. His right hand was placed on his knee, he was hunched over. His left hand was up, his pointer finger pointing upwards.
"I..We!.." He started. He stood up and gave his signature grin, "We, the volleyball team, was wondering if you could lend us a hand?"
"How so?" (Y/N) looked up from her phone, tucking it in the pocket of her skirt.
"How hard can you hit something?" He asked.
She shrugged, "I don't know. I use to box, wrestle, and I'm somewhat a member of the karate club."
"Do you think you can hit some volleyballs with that power of yours?"

(Y/N) looked him dead in the eye. She did it often. It normally would make people nervous and start sprouting the truth. Terushima stayed quiet. His eyes were wide as her stare became deeper.

"Sure. I can try. After school, correct?"

- - -

(Y/N) was wearing black basketball shorts, her practice shoes (yes, she has a pair just for practice), and a white shirt with the school name on the back. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, some strands had already fallen loose.

She was observing the boys play. Each of their positions engraving into her memory. Terushima had came up to her a moment later, asking if she was ready to come in.

"Sure. Just don't be disappointed. I'm no volleyball player."

They continued. The ball didn't go near her until Futamata, the setter, had set it in front of her. She remembered all the boys who had went for the spike. She jumped, hitting the ball that was right in front her.

The way the ball hit her hand was way too familiar. She didn't know why, she never played volleyball. Well, she never remembered playing.

"Woah! (L/N)-Chan!" Terushima cried. The rest of the boys had just stared. "Have you played before?!"
She shook her head. The basketball captain just stared at her hand. Her palm was red from how hard she had hit the ball.
She liked the feeling.

- - -

"(L/N)-Chan!" Terushima's voice called out to her.
She was leaving the gates, approaching a white car parked across the street. She just ignored him and continued to walk.

"(L/N)-San?" A new voice filled the air.
She turned to see a boy. He was in her grade. "I'm..uh..Koyo Keim from Class 3." His black hair was swept to the side. The wind blowing it to the side. The boy's grey eyes were on his hands, as they fidgeted.
"What can I do for you, Koyo-Kun?" (Y/N) gave him one of her loving smiles that made all the boys, and some girls, swoon over her.
"I..." He looked up at her and pulled a letter from his pocket, "Please accept my letter!" Koyo handed it to her.
(Y/N) smiled and took it from his hands, "I'll read it tonight."

She felt someone sling their arm around her as Koyo walked away. "(Y/N)~ You're quite popular, like me!"
It was her cousin. Volleyball idiot of Aoba Johsei, Oikawa Tooru.
Maybe he was the reason she knew how to play. She used to hang with him and his friend Iwaizumi all the time.