[Warm Welcome and Goodbyes]

Johzenji Girls Basketball Team:
(L/N) (Y/N); 2nd year; Captain; Point Guard; 7
  Makki; 2nd Year; Vice; Guard; 23
  Cho; 2nd Year; Post; 14
  Nai; 2nd Year; Guard; 4
  Noel; 2nd Year; Post; 1
  Chey; 1st Year; Guard; 10
  Brin; 1st Year; Guard; 5
  Akii; 1st Year; Forward; 6
  Kela; 1st Year; Forward 3
  Hena; 1st Year; Post; 8
  Sei; 1st Year; Guard; 00

  A few weeks have passed and Terushima was yet to hang with (Y/N) again. She's been busy practicing for the All-Japan Tournament. He completely understood but he missed her presence. It would often scare the girls away.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was almost always in the gym. If she wasn't in class, she was at the gym.

"(L/N)-Chan!- Oh my god, have you slept?!" Terushima approached the point guard. She still looked beautiful, but her eyes were red and her eyebags were..something.
The girl nodded, "Hm? Yeah."

He did not believe her for a second. Classes didn't start for another hour or so. He liked to be there early to hang with his friends and he knew she liked being here early to practice. Terushima grabbed her hand and dragged her to their classroom, where they sat on the floor.
She opened her mouth to ask what they were doing but he just tilted her head so she laid on his shoulder. She had to admit that his shoulder was comfortable. In five minutes, she was fast asleep.

Terushima just sat on his phone while (Y/N) slept. She radiated a lot of body heat. He felt her come closer, so he snaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in.

  He got on Snapchat and took a quick video of the two. He had to admit, she was cute.

  When Terushima saw the doorknob jiggle, he woke her up knowing she wouldn't want classmates seeing this and talking about it. She thanked him and he replied with a grin. The two went to their separate desks across the room.

  Class went by quickly, so did lunch. Soon (Y/N) was rushed to the gym by her younger classmates. She complained the whole time about how she wasn't in her athletic wear yet.

It was the last practice before the team went to All-Japan and it was nerve racking.

She entered the gym and all the basketball items were put away. Everyone was in their school clothes.

"What's going on?"
Makki gave a smile, "Well, instead of a practice our school decided to throw a good luck party."

- - -

Johzenji's student section was able to travel and watch their team battle it out on court.

Their first game was against one of Tokyo's three representatives, Nekoma. It was close to half time with Johzenji up by two. (Y/N) had the ball at the three point line, yelling plays when her eyes landed on one person.

She dropped the ball and started towards the entrance. The clock stopped and everyone stared to where she was heading towards. (Y/N)'s walk turned into a light jog until her arms wrapped around a certain woman.

"Please give a warm welcome to (L/N) (Mother's/Name) who's been away from home." The crowd cheered as the two didn't let go. The resemblance between the two was insane.

"Mommy." She cried into her shoulder.
The older woman nodded, "It's me, hon." She took her camouflage sleeves and wiped her daughter's tears, "You've grown up so much."

  A small time out was given for the two to cry a bit longer. Eventually they got off the court and stopped crying. The game then started up again with Johzenji with possession.