[Competition]

Johzenji Girls Basketball:
(L/N) (Y/N); 3rd year; Captain; Point Guard; 7
Makki; 3rd Year; Vice; Guard; 23
Cho; 3rd Year; Post; 14
Noel; 3rd Year; Post; 1
Chey; 2nd Year; Guard; 10
Brin; 2nd Year; Guard; 5
Akii; 2nd Year; Forward; 6
Kela; 2nd Year; Forward 3
Hena; 2nd Year; Post; 8
Sei; 2nd Year; Guard; 00
Loia; 1st Year; Guard; 9
Mimi; 1st Year; Post; 12
Hachiko; 1st Year; Forward; 13
Ali; 1st Year; Post; 3
Blake (American-Exchange); 2nd Year; Guard; 34

The start of the new school year brought new players, four first years and one second year from America.

(Y/N) was a third year now. Her hair had grown slightly longer, her eyelashes had gotten fuller, her lips more plump, and she just overall had a glow up.

An unspoken rule for the Johzenji girl's basketball team was that all third years had to dress up on the first day for when they met the incoming members. (Y/N) had (straightened or curled) her beautiful hair. Little to no makeup was worn. She wore the uniform but had a dress in her backpack. All the third years would change into a dress after the final bell.

Makki's gorgeous blueish black hair was curled tightly and brushed out. Her bangs swept to the side, framing her face. Both Cho and Noel had straightened their hair. Cho's once black hair was now dyed a silvery color. Noel had her hair tied in a nice half up. Both wore makeup on a daily, but today's was more fancier.

"Looking good ladies!" Cho exclaimed. "We all have our dresses correct?" She eyed Makki, who always forgets something.
"I have it." Makki glared.

The four talked and walked around the halls. Already (Y/N) had boys (and girls) drooling over her.

"So Heartbreaker," Makki teased, "you going to beat last year's record of 500? There's 650 new first years."
(Y/N) playfully slapped her friend, "Shut it."
Cho and Noel snickered, "We're betting she'll beat it."
"Obviously." Makki waved her hands around.

(Y/N) pouted. That's when she caught the voice of Terushima Yuji in the hallway. She saw him down the hall. He looked more mature, and hotter. He made immediately eye contact with her and started running down the halls, screaming her name. (Y/N) excused herself from her friends and jogged a bit forward.

Terushima had his arms extended out. The two haven't seen each other since the school year had ended. Both were busy with family and their own sports activities. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her in joy.

"(L/N)-Chan!"

She laughed as she told him to put her down. That's when she got a closer look at him. Terushima's muscles were more defined, and you could see them even in school uniform. His hair was the same, an undercut dyed blonde. He seemed to have gotten another piercing in his ear and his tongue piercing just added to his overall look.

"You look pretty today." The male said. He had noticed every change from last year. His favorite were the freckles that were beginning to show.

"You don't look that bad either." She elbowed him teasingly before seeing the other volleyball boys behind him. She waved at them.

That's when she felt something bump into her back, making her stumble forward. Terushima extended his arms forward, catching her. (Y/N) looked at the male before turning around and seeing another on the ground. His stuff was scattered.

She knelt down and helped him pick his stuff up. "I'm so sorry!" She handed the male his items before their eyes met.

She was facing fascinating golden eyes. They seemed to glow, which amazed her even more. The male went a bright red, almost the same shade as his hair. The two stood as (Y/N) handed him his calculator.