[lol i have so many extra chapters so why not post]

I'm like 89% sure this was a filler chapter, not too sure-
(y/n) and teru are together- this should have been posted between 'Victory' and 'Next'

  "I want to cuddle!" Terushima complained. His girlfriend was at his desk, doing homework. Gross, he knows.
  (Y/N) turned spun the chair, now facing him, "I have homework."
  "So do I. Do you think a bunch of words on a piece of dead tree will stop me from cuddling you? I think not!" Terushima stood up, lifting the girl off the seat and over his shoulders. She had let out a squeal, punching his back trying to make him let her go. He had thrown her on his bed, plopping right next to her. Quickly he had pinned her.

  "Did I tell you how lovely you look today?" Terushima whispered, his lips brushing against her's.
  She smiled, cheeks painted red, "I think a thousand times at the least." Right as he was about to place his lips on her's, she flipped the two over. She sat on him, "Nice try."
  Terushima laughed before flipping them once again, "Yeah, nice try." He cupped her face, pulling her in for a kiss. He instantly felt her hands wrap around his neck. One hand ran itself through his hair.

  "But Yuji, I really have to do this homework."
  Terushima laughed, "And I really have to do you."
  "Premarital sex is a sin." She pushed him off her.
  "You're a sin," He pouted. "One more kiss?"
  "Later."
  "But!-" He gave her his pouty face, which he found made it hard for her to say no.
  Sighing, (Y/N) gave him another kiss. "You're so glad I like you."
  "That I am."

- - -
  lol found out why i didnt post- ITS SHORT LOL
should i post the other chaps that didnt make the cut?