[Deleted Chapter #3]

i have no clue where this chapter was suppose to be placed- but they werent together yet

  The winter air was cold. Very cold. Terushima had a yellow scarf around him as he walked through the halls of Johzenji, his backpack slung on one shoulder as he made his was to his locker.
  Walking in the opposite direction was the familiar hair of (L/N) (Y/N), his crush since..forever.

  Suddenly his face was red, and warm. He quickly did the combo to his locker and shoved his things inside. "(L/N)-CHAN!" He yelled as he ran over to her. He saw her turn around, and there it was- the smile.
  He's noticed that her smiles were always forced, he didn't like that. But this one was more..he didn't know..he couldn't find the word for it, but he loved it!

  "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" Terushima exclaimed, arms wide.
  She laughed, "We saw each other yesterday."
  "But still!"
  (Y/N) laughed again. "You look pretty warm considering the winter air."

  Terushima noticed that she wore a white scarf and a warm jacket over her school uniform. "Uh..something just gave me warmth so no scarf for now!"
  She gave him another laugh, with the same smile he adored. "Whatever you say. I'm going to my locker, coming?"
  "Yes!" The two walked through the halls of Johzenji. The heaters were finally kicking in, filling the school with warmth.

  "Are you coming to my game tonight?" (Y/N) asked as she took her coat off. "We're playing Date Tech."
  "You didn't tell me you had a game!" He pouted. He then straightened up, "I'll go!"
  She shut her locker, "I'll look for you in the crowd then."

  Terushima.exe has stopped working.

- - -