[Epilogue]

(Y/N) (L/N) was a known name throughout America. She was playing a game when she noticed a few familiar faces in the crowd.

  Makki Ryai, her partner in crime back in high school.
Cho Koui and Noel Harper, the two graduated pranksters of the girls basketball team.
  Mori Keiji, the past captain of the boys team.

  (Y/N) locked eyes with Makki and tugged her ear. The girl in the crowd smiled and did the gesture back.

  (Y/N) continued to play the game. They had lost by 3. The coach gave them a talk before letting them do what they wanted.

  "(L/N)!!" Makki had tackled the girl. Cho and Noel joining.

  Mori was just laughing.

  The girls stood and hugged each other. (Y/N) opened up a space to let Mori in, but a different voice spoke.

  "Have room for me?"

  (Y/N)'s eyes widen as the familiar undercut blonde hair appeared behind Mori. The male stepped aside.

  There he was. Terushima Yuji. Her not-boyfriend, but someone closer than others. She ran into his arms. He held her close. He felt her bury her face into his chest.

He missed this girl and he knew she missed him just the same.

"I've been meaning to ask you this." Terushima spoke up. The girl pulled away and looked at him, her eyes already teary. He smiled at her. He still had his charm.

"I was wondering, if maybe, you'd like to officially become my girlfriend?"

(Y/N) smiled before tugging the male down by his collar. She kissed him before flipping him. She then straddled him, "I thought you'd never ask." She kissed him again.

Terushima groaned in pain before kissing her back. "I forgot you had that karate phase."
"It isn't a phase, I still do it. I'll flip you again."

The others laughed. Those were the two idiots they knew.

- - -

"So, that's how I became your aunts's boyfriend." Yuji held his wife close.

In front of the two were three children. Makki's kids. She and Mori had gotten married and had children.

"When will your baby come?" Her middle child, Koi, asked. "I heard you had to eat the baby to have it! Does that mean you'll have to poop it out?"

(Y/N) looked at the girl, "Why don't you track your mom down and ask her?"

"MOMMM!"

Makki's youngest was a boy named Ry. He was three and a cutie. He walked away to go play with toys.

Makki's oldest was in junior high and played volleyball. Yuji would come over often to help her.

(Y/N) became a Terushima when she and Yuji got married at the age of 25. They were now 34 and she was expecting.

Makki and Mori were happily married with three children. Cho and Noel were off in their own land. Noel met another girl and they hit it off. Cho ended up dating Izaka, which Yuji had to pay (Y/N) 5 dollars as she won the bet.

"You know," Makki's oldest, Krisa, spoke, "your love story is crazy. A year later after you guys kissed and confessed you finally got together?"
(Y/N) laughed while Yuji corrected her, "Two years later."

"You guys were a mess as teenagers!"
"Tell us about it!" Makki had walked in with her son on her hip. Mori had his arm wrapped around her.

"Do you think about that red head? What's his name?" Mori asked.
"Takahashi?" (Y/N) replied. "Sometimes. I've been in touch with him recently. He's in the NBA now. Him and Sawa actually got married."
"Rats." Yuji mumbled. (Y/N) karate chopped him.

"What about that other karate guy you knew?" Makki asked.
(Y/N) laughed, "Daiyo is the sensei of the United Swans back in Japan."

Yes, all of them had moved to America and they liked it there.

"I come baring gifts!" Cho's voice echoed. The kids all came to her. Koi and Ry were only there for the gifts but Krisa was helping her open the door. Cho was also pregnant. Noel followed in with her girlfriend, Mika. Nai then appeared. She lived the single life.

"The girls are back!" Makki cheered.
"Ah haha, you both are pregnant!" Nai laughed at (Y/N) and Cho, who both glared.
"I'd be careful," Mori spoke, "(Y/N) won't hesitate to flip you, just ask her husband."

"Seriously..." Yuji sighed.

- - -

On May 8th, (Y/N) gave birth to twins. Both were males. Yuji and her named the two Satomi and Saori. They both had (Y/N)'s hair color but Yuji's eyes and skintone.

The two grew up to play volleyball . Much like the known Miya Twins of Japan (which Yuji hated, so don't mention them to him), the Terushima Twins quickly gained popularity in America. The two were a known set of a hitter and setter, like the Miya Twins (again..shh their father wouldn't be too happy to hear that name).

Satomi became the setter where Saori was the hitter.

  The twins were known around America, just like their mother.

  (Y/N) continued to play basketball. She joined the WNBA. She did amazing things. Yuji had retired from volleyball and coached the twins's team.

  They lived happily ever after...

- -

  "She's so pretty.." Satomi muttered.
  Saori shook his head, "No, she is."

  (Y/N) and Yuji smiled, they had themselves some lovestruck boys.

- - -

  "So, let me get this straight." Saori started. "Mom was the school's 'it' girl and Dad was the 'it' boy?"
  "Correct."
  Satomi continued it, "And Dad was deeply in love with Mom, who fell in love with some stupid red head."
  "Also correct."
  "But then Dad kissed her on court and you confessed?"
  "Yes."

  "THEN YOU GUYS STARTED TO DATE TWO YEARS LATER?! WHAT?!" Saori yelled. "What if Mom had found someone else in America while Dad found someone else in Japan?"

  "Nah, my heart is all hers."
  "As mine is his." (Y/N) finished. "Now, those girls..tell me about them."

  And so begun their love story, but that's something for next time.

- -

  That's a wrap my boos. An author's note is after this. Thank you for reading xx-