[Months]

Everything was great.

  Until it wasn't.

  (L/N) (Y/N) was in love with the American-Exchange student. See the problem there? He couldn't stay for the remaining of the school year.

  That's what she was told anyways.

  It was decently true. He had told her that they could do long distance. She agreed. She was miserable for a long time without him at school.

  One day, she was walking to Aoba Johsei late at night to deliver cookies to Daiyo. That's when she saw the familiar red hair.

  The only red hair in a certain shade.

  He was here the whole time, and he had just played her. He stood there with another student. A girl. (Y/N) recognized the girl from anywhere. She was apart of the United Swans, Sawa.

  They were kissing.

  It made (Y/N) want to throw up. After everything her and him did, he lied to her.

  "Hey! You made it!" Daiyo called out. The black belt male saw his friend just staring at two people literally making out. "What's wrong, Shorty?"
  She turned around. Her eyes were watery but she didn't let a tear slip. She gave him the container of cookies and before she could book it, Daiyo grabbed her wrists.

  "That's your boyfriend isn't it?" He mumbled. "With Sawa?"
  (Y/N) just nodded. She felt his arms wrap around her.

  "Hey! Sawa! Man-Hoe!" Daiyo yelled.

  The two pulled away and saw the black belt male, and the other black belt next to him. Takahashi stared.

  "So, how's North Carolina, Shojo?" (Y/N) asked. "I heard it's great this time of the year."
"(Y/N).." he started walking towards her. When he reached out for her, he got flipped by Daiyo.

"Why don't you just stay away from her?" The Aoba Johsei student spoke. "I think you've done enough."

Sawa helped Takahashi up and the two walked away.

(Y/N) stood there. It was getting hard to breathe and the pain in her chest wasn't helping. Daiyo just wrapped his arms around her again while she stood there, numb.

- - -

The whole school noticed that she hadn't come to school for the past three days.

"Maybe she's at Junior World?" Izaka suggested.
Makki shook her head, "No, that's in a month or so."
"She wouldn't just disappear without a word!" Noel banged her head against the table, "where in the world is (L/N)!?"

"I can answer that." A voice called out.

There stood a male in the Aoba Johsei uniform. "I'm Daiyo, I'm friends with Shorty-..erm..(L/N)." The volleyball and basketball players invited the male over.

"She came to my school a few nights ago to deliver some cookies to me." Daiyo started. "That's when she saw that boy there, with Sawa. Sawa is basically Shorty's rival."
"Boy?" Cho asked.
"Red haired idiot. He played Shorty the whole time. Told her he went back to America, when in reality he just transferred schools. She saw him making out with Sawa."

"Takahashi?" Mori choked. "He would never."
"He clearly did. I was there." Daiyo sighed. "Look, I came here to give her some brownies but it seems like she isn't here. I suggest, maybe, go and see her. No heartbroken person should ever be alone."