[Victory]

Shortish Chapter

Johzenji Girls Basketball
* = Starters
(L/N) (Y/N); 3rd year; Captain; Point Guard; 7 *
Makki; 3rd Year; Vice; Guard; 23 *
Cho; 3rd Year; Post; 14 *
Noel; 3rd Year; Post; 1 *
Chey; 2nd Year; Guard; 10
Brin; 2nd Year; Guard; 5
Akii; 2nd Year; Forward; 6 *
Kela; 2nd Year; Forward 3
Hena; 2nd Year; Post; 8
Sei; 2nd Year; Guard; 00
Loia; 1st Year; Guard; 9
Mimi; 1st Year; Post; 12
Hachiko; 1st Year; Forward; 13
Ali; 1st Year; Post; 3
Blake (American-Exchange); 2nd Year; Guard; 34

  Both Johzenji teams made to to the All-Japan tournament. In fact, both were in the championships.

  "Makki dumps the ball to post, Cho for an easy shot! Cho for two!"

  The two fist bumped before running defense. Makki was pressing with (Y/N) while Cho ran back to play in the key. The two third years trapped the other team's point guard, who held the ball. Akii played at mid court and would watch to see if the point guard would pass it to anyone on their team.

  "Johzenji's amazing defense has Fukurodani cornered and a 10 second is called on them!" There were two announcers and they were having a conversation.
  "Yeah! Do call back to last year where Johzenji had a devastating lost to Fukurodani. It seems like the team used the lost as motivation to come back and win!"
  "It doesn't seem like Fukurodani won't give up as well!"

  (Y/N) stood with the ball, passing it to Akii. Akii dribbled into the key, and last minute throwing it behind her. Akii and (Y/N) worked together often. They always knew each others presence on court. The ball landed in (Y/N)'s hand and she shot a three.

  "(L/N) for three!"

  Johzenji's student section was going insane.

- - -

  Half time brought both teams to the two locker rooms. Johzenji's coach was yelling their plays, telling them what to do. Fukurodani's was doing the same in the other locker room.

  Fukurodani's and Johzenji's cheer squads both took court. Johzenji's cheer captain started tumbling across the gym while Fukurodani's whole squad was doing a routine.

  "How much you want to bet Makki is the first one out of the locker room?" Bobata asked.
  "300."
  "Bet."

  The volleyball boys in the crowd watched the locker room doors. Futamata sighed, handing Bobata 300 yen as Makki was the first one out and on court.

  The Johzenji pep band started to play the macerana.  The student section all stopped what they were doing to dance along.

  "There goes Johzenji's pep section. Both pep club and band always seem to amaze the crowd!"
  "And it seems their theme tonight has something to do with the beach! We see floaties and beach balls!"

  Indeed. Their theme was Splash Out! The students were dressed in khakis and floral button ups. They wore flip flops and had sunscreen on their noses. Some had hats and/or sun glasses. Beach balls and floaties were around. Someone even brought a beach umbrella.

  Terushima wore khaki shorts with a pink floral button up. He had a smudge of sunscreen on his nose and a bucket hat (stolen from (Y/N)'s closet) with a pair of glasses resting on his head. He even had a lei around his neck, only because the pep captain had thrown it over his head.