Link

I woke up. 

Everything suddenly came to me: My life, the stupid Hylian, how he shoved a pill in my mouth. If only I could just... GAH! Then I suddenly heard footsteps. I turned. It was the annoying Hylian. I roared in anger and reached for my Crusher (Luckily it's still on my back). But then the Hylian did something weird.

"Woah. Don't hurt me!" But isn't speaking normal? We Lynels do it. You 'humans' do it as well. So what's wrong? The thing is... I could UNDERSTAND what he was saying. Now you get what's wrong? 

<How come I understand you?> I asked menacingly. Still raising my weapon.

"The thing I shoved in your mouth did the trick." He replied, now going to his camp, which made me look around my surroundings. I was in the spot I was in before: A grassy hill, with not much stuff around. There was always good weather so many Hylians come here to rest. I realized a small camp was placed near it, and there was a cooking pot and a bundle of leaves for that Hylian to sleep on. Weapons lay near that cooking pot. The weapons were strange compared to the other Hylians. One was a blue bladed sword. Another was a sword with- Wait. It was a Lynel Sword. Which means...

<You killed one of my fellow Lynel friends?!>

"Yeah."

I pounced on the ground unleashing a powerful fire blast. A pink thing once again flew and healed the Hylian.

<What sort of dark magic is this? And who are you?> I growled.

"That's called a fairy. And I'm Link." Then, without a warning, he reached for the strange device that he used right before he placed the pill in my mouth. Then he started turning into blue light and disappeared. 

What truly is he?