The Betrayal

the picture above isn't a gold lizalflos but whatever

Heading to Hyrule Castle was NOT easy. First of all, Link didn't have his horse. Second of all, Lucas was bothering me. Lastly, it was dead boring.

<ARGHH!!! How much longer are we walking?! My bones are about to shatter!> Lucas complained. 

"We're almost at a stable. Keep going..."

Link had given Lucas a pill as well, so then he could understand his language. That was good because if not, I would be stuck translating for him. That was pretty lucky, wasn't it?

"There we are! If you don't mind waiting here for a few minutes..." And so Link ran off towards the stable and we rested against a tree. 

<I can't make it towards that Hyrule Castle! You do know how many Guardians are swarming around there, right Gold Lynel?> The exasperated Gold Lizalflos gasped.

<I have seen Guardians before, and yes, I know there are millions of them walking, flying and looking around in Hyrule Castle. But that's not to worry; Link will take care of them. And if he fails... Well, we won't get killed because the Guardians don't know that we are now opposing Ganon yet. So if we just sneak in...> I replied, getting lost in thought.

<Ahem. I just realized... You have a horse's legs and stuff, right?> Lucas said, interrupting my thoughts.

<Uh-huh.>

<And Link probably has his horse, right?>

<Uh-huh.>

<So what about me? Do I have to walk the whole way there?> Lucas wailed.

"No need." Link was standing in front of us smiling. Next to him were two horses, one fully brown and one with spots on it's back with a light blue color. 

"Meet Rocky, Lucas. The spotted horse. He's gonna be your new horsey companion." Rocky neighed happily. "And I'm just going to hop on my horse..." 

It turned from day to night in a hurry. We camped at an abandoned monster camp (At least there were no monsters harmed in the process!) I laid down and stared into the crackling flames. Lucas was snoring already, while Link was in his dream mode. I just waited.

Lynels don't really rest. We have an amazing amount of stamina, so we are only required to sleep once a week. But it feels so warm and cozy, I decided to rest for a while. And so I slept.

"No... I should have never EVER trusted him!" I was wakened up by Link's voice. My blue eyes refocused. I was at that camp still, except Lucas was gone. 

<What happened?> I asked quite innocently.

"Lucas... He's gone. Like, he took Rocky with him too!" Link said furiously.

<Oh. But still, what can he possibly do?> I asked.

"There are so many things he could do, such as tell Ganon that we are coming!" 

<And then the Guardians... They will target me as well! Oh no, this is bad...>

Link kicked a tree branch and it flew high in the air. He looked very angry. I tried to comfort him.

<Hmph. Who needs that useless Lizalflos anyways? We could just make it there ourselves. Sooner or later, Ganon would already be able to find out.> I said.

"You are right. You know what? Let's go already. I picked a slow horse for Lucas. So he might just be on the way right now."

I nodded and stretched while Link climbed upon his horse. Then begun our gallop towards Calamity Ganon's foul Guardians.