Bonus Chapter

The rain dripped through my golden mane. I yawned.

It was a rainy day, the kind of day that you want to cuddle up in your bed with a book and snuggle there, reading. Except I can't. What do you seriously expect? I'm Gold Lynel. I do only what I must.

Now life is getting very boring. Hebra City is still in construction so I have no choice but to wait at my now not-so-lovely hill. Link had told me to stay here for another month and then he would take me to meet Larry again. I heard he got hired for Hebra City's chef. I wouldn't make me that satisfied, but to Larry, it felt like he was talking about Heaven.

<Oh. My. God. Do you know how many amazing recipes I came up with? Haha, no worries Gold, I will make sure to give you a special discount when you come to my restaurant. Hey, did you know that a bokoblin once wanted to be the chef? And I was like, no way...> Larry would ramble on and on.

The really annoying thing is that he keeps calling me Gold. Scratch that. Everyone now calls me Gold. What stupid name. Ew. Horrible. But well, there are more irritating things to worry about so I just accepted that name. 

"A-AH! A... Gold Lynel?!!" A Hylian stuttered, running away. I sighed. I couldn't power up my Savage Lynel Bow with a Five Shot Burst, though. Because that means I broke a rule. And if you are wondering, what rules? Well then look carefully:

1. All Lynels must not hurt a Hylian, Rito, Gerudo, or a Zora in any way. This includes growling and making threating voices at them.

2. All Lynels must not wander too far away from their spots.

3. All Lynels should not try to disguise themself as a Hylian; If caught, there will be a punishment.

4. All Lynels must not be too dirty.

5. All Lynels shall not eat Hylians. 

Uh-huh. That last 2 rule is triggering. ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERING. Okay. Back to my life.

Now as I watched the terrified Hylian scream by, I noticed also that there was raw meat in his backpack. And I galloped to him. The Hylian ran faster. But no, he was still slow. I snatched him by the tunic. 

"What do y-you want from me?!" The poor victim shrieked. I ripped apart his bag and there it was. Raw Prime Meat. I snatched it away, leaving the torn up bag to be with the Hylian. He just cried and ran away. So much for bravery.

I trotted to my 'home', while munching on my new snack. I broke like almost all the rules (Except for the 'clean' one, of course, but I didn't care. Who does?

When I reached 'home' it stopped raining. The sun came out, and I found a strange little Lynel there. He looked like a Gold Lynel except his mane was white. I closely examined him. Wait a second... That couldn't be right. 

<You are not a Lynel!> I growled, reaching for my weapons until 

"What's up, Lil Gold Lynel. I have been waiting since forever. Where did you go, yellow centaur?" A familiar Hylian's voice said.

<Well, well, well. Isn't it Link. I should have realized!> I said, scratching my head. 

"You know... I heard that you have been doing something. Something illegal." Link smirked. 

<Pah. Some idiot probably told you that clickbait information.> I sneered.

"Actually, I saw it with my own eyes! I was about to visit until I saw a very familiar Gold Lynel chasing a screaming Hylian." 

I snorted. <Heh. Can't be me, I'm innocent.>

"Well, what this?" Link took out his Sheikah Slate and showed me a video of me brutally tearing apart the Hylian's bag. "Have anything else to say?"

<No.> I said, looking at the video in disbelief.

"Well then... Fine. I'll give you another chance. If you do it again, then go to the Monster Cell."

<Okay.> I replied calmly as usual. 

Link left me. Now what is this 'Monster Cell'? It's not that bad. It's just boring. A no window place with white walls and white door. (You can't even see out of the door unlike bars) I have never been there, but I always heard the law-breaking Moblins complain about it. 

A week past. Time seemed to go faster than normal, but I didn't mind. I concentrated on not chasing Hylians. Until one day.

"Fresh, raw meat! Come and get a Raw Gourmet Meat for only 25 rupees!" A skinny guy shouted while jogging. Sniff. I do smell meat. And a lot of it! So I did what I did towards the last victim. I started eating when I saw a horse parked near my beautiful hill. I recognized it immediately.

<So much for Lynel luck...>