In Search for Link (Part 1)

This is it. This is it. THIS IS IT.

After what Link had done... No, this is not possible. He told all the Hylians that... That there I am here at this nice hill! And obviously the Hylians ran away, spreading the news. 

It didn't take long until I found out, because a Bokoblin came to visit and told me there was a terrible Hylian told other Hylians that a Gold Lynel was here at where I am standing. I don't even know where I am, and somehow the Hylian knows. Perhaps it's to do with his strange device on his hips?

<Anyways, that lil' fella ain't gonna bothah ya for long. Suppose he went off to find an old wooden beast standin' over there if yo wanna have some fun with revenge,> The bokoblin pointed at Divine Beast Vah Medoh. <Anyways, kill him for me, will ya laddy?> I nodded stiffly. 

<Do you think I can go over there?> I asked quietly.

<Yeah you can! It's definitely not far from here. But laddy, I don't recommend goin' there. Take a walk - or a trot, I should say towards Flight Range. That's where he is probably headed to after buying a few supplies.> The bokoblin replied.

<How do you know so much?> I asked suspiciously.  

<Oh, no need to worry! My friend Lizzy has been up to date. As a Lizalflos, she gets around quickly.> 

I nodded silently and headed off to the direction of the giant bird. It was easy to find. And that's how I begin my search.