Guardians

The sound of exploding Guardians (Well, maybe not exploding???) was literally everywhere. Link was spamming out his Ancient Arrows and obliterating the Guardian Stalkers while me and Larry totally DESTROYED the Decayed ones. The Guardian Scouts sometimes saw us, but that didn't matter. We still made them into Ancient Screws and Springs. Link didn't bother collecting the materials. There were too many in his inventory.

<WOO-HOO! THIS IS LIFEEEE!!!!!> Larry screamed while shooting his shock arrows rapidly. 

"Uh-huh." Link replied, still focusing on the Guardian who was about to shoot lasers at him. When it did, he parried perfectly and the Guardian went to its demise. 

<There's no more Decayed! Larry finished the last one.> I shouted, unequipping my Savage Lynel Bow with a Five shot burst. Larry did the same.

"Yup. Now I guess it's time to say farewell to Larry." Link said.

<Bye, mates! I hope you give that Ganon a good beating!>

We walked into the Castle. Link used his Sheikah Slate to open it's huge, metallic doors.

"Calamity Ganon... It's at the top of Hyrule Castle. We will need to get there." Link said quietly.

<Get all the way up there?! Okay. But that will take long...> I replied, looking up. 

"What? Don't you want to kill Ganon?" 

I took a deep breath. Former master, here we go.

Sorry if this part was too short :P I was too lazy to put more stuff in. Anyways, I'm gonna skip lots of stuff and start my chapter when they are in Sanctum. Thanks for reading, we are coming up to an end