In Search for Link (Part 3)

I found Link helping the wounded Rito when I arrived. It seemed like Link didn't really get hurt by my bomb arrows at all. Well, obviously his clothes a little fried, but nothing else is burnt. 

"Teba, are you all right?" Link said softly. 

"I'm okay. But who shot those bomb arrows?"

"Hm. I only know one 'person' who can shoot so well-" Link was interrupted by a Gold Lynel. Yes, me. 

<Surprise, surprise!> I growled. I hit Link so hard that he died. But then those so-called 'Faires' saved him.

"H-huh?!" Teba threw Link his sword and shield. He fought me, but he was stumbling and falling. I managed to kill him many times, but then he made a truce.

"Fine. I'm out on faires anyway, so I think I give up..." Link said slowly and carefully.

<So? I don't care. You stopped all those yummy Hylians from coming in my territory! THIS IS REVENGE.> I roared and prepared my final blow, but then Link just disappeared, fading into blue light. I struck the ground in fury and realized the Rito was gone as well. 

But suddenly, something growled. Well, it wasn't me. I realized it was a Lizalflos! I was so relieved to see a monster at least angry at Link. 

<Grr... That guy... THAT STUPID HYLIAN AND THAT UGLY BIRDMAN!> The Lizalflos screamed angrily, stomping in frustration. <That wiper of my beloved camp!> 

I turned towards the Lizalflos. <Who are you?> 

<Hmm. You don't know who I am, Lynel? I am the one... I am the legendary... GOLDEN LIZALFLOS LUCAS!!!> Lucas attempts to strike a pose except he trips and fell down. <Hmph. And you are?>

<I don't have a name. My parents... Didn't give me one.> I said, now examining him. He was indeed gold and had a perfect armor fitted to him, obviously also in gold. He had a badge that is in the shape of a skull pinned on his armor's right side. He seemed to notice how interested I was in that badge.

<Oh! You saw my beautiful badge, didn't you?> He said quickly, with a smirk. <Ha. That's from my 10 years of service for Ganon! The skull is a symbol of power for us!>

Ganon. The one I was tainted with since my life beginned.  I swore alliance to him as a kid. And... I barely remember terrorizing Hylians were all forced by him. But no, Ganon didn't give me a fancy badge. I served him for more than 30 years. I knew what to do.

<I think I should go now...> Lucas says, turning around.

<Just where do you think you are going? Servers of Ganon are not going anywhere.> I snarled, taking out my weapon. Lucas was confused. 

<I thought you served-> He stuttered.

<Yes and no. I once served him, but now no longer. I SERVE FOR MYSELF!> The panicked Lizalflos cowered before me and dropped his weapons in fear. That was my power.

<Please... I don't want to serve him as well... I was too cowardly to face you off in battle! Please, Lord, forgive me. I will do anything you ask!> Lucas begged for mercy while I thought about it. He probably will betray me, but no, because he is too scared to betray me. So I unequipped my weapons.

<Fine. But you are to accompany me in my journey to find Link, that annoying Hylian.>

<Whatever you say, master.> I nodded and thought for a moment. 

<So... Where do you think that Hylian is?>

<Link. Not Hylian.>

<Understood. But he just 'disappeared'! How are we supposed to track him down?> The Lizalflos curiously asked.

<He must be in that Divine Beast. But we can't get up there, so how?> I turned towards the enormous mechanical bird. 

<I suggest an idea! You see, if we wait a while, he must come down. Then we can capture him from where he lands!> Lucas hopped in delight.

<Yes, yes... That could work, except we will need to wait a long time without sleep.>

<Shall I do the watching?> Lucas placed his hands together and looked at me.

<No, thanks. I don't think torturing my servant will do any good.> I replied, still looking at the Divine Beast.

<That's too bad... But anyway, it gets really cold in nighttime. So I think a fire shall do us some good. Can I at least get wood and flint for you, master?> 

<Alright. I'll also help prepare the materials, just in case you take too much time. It's almost dusk.>

We went to the trees and began chopping away. It was hard for me to mine with my Crusher, but it's sharp parts worked nonetheless.