The Journey

Hyrule Castle takes time to go to. We were bored of galloping around in silence.

"You know what? Let's talk. That might help us cure the bore." Link said after I complained again about 'my tired legs'. 

<What do we talk about, though?> I muttered.

"Well, anything! Could you talk about... Um, maybe your past life?"

<My past life is boring. Oh, wait. Have you heard about Hebra City?>

Link shook his head.

<Oh yes. Monsters can only access it but... It's an amazing place under construction. So many monsters are trying to build that city. It's located very near the Sha Gehma Shrine.>

Link's eyes sparkled with fascination. "Really? Have you been there?"

<Well, only once. All I can recall is wood and a bunch of Moblins sawing about.> I replied casually. <Fun fact. The North Hebra Snowfield was actually once a forest. But then it was cut down by the Lizalflos, who thought the Lynels' idea of a monster town was fabulous.>

"Ah. No wonder there are so many Lizalflos around that snowfield. Now I understand." Link turned his head back to the road. I did the same. We were now reaching village ruins.

"Now, time for me to share something. This object is called the Sheikah Slate." Link points to the thing hanging on his hips. "It's what I use to teleport. And also navigate, as it includes a detailed map. Except when I got this Sheikah Slate it didn't have all the pieces of Hyrule. I had to find towers..."

It turned from day to noon. We each took turns to share our life story, and I was pretty interested in the Hylian's story. Somehow he woke up in a place called the Great Plateau, and he doesn't remember anything at all. But soon, his memories came back to him as he journeyed across Hyrule to save the Divine Beasts from Ganon. He then told me how stupid Thunderblight Ganon was, and how that monster used up so many faires. ("But obviously you took up more." Link says.") After a while, we came upon another Lynel.

Link places on this so-called Lynel Mask while I cantered towards the Red-Maned Lynel. I took a closer look. There was a scar on his face! Which means

<Larry! I haven't seen you in a long time!> I shout happily. Larry greeted me with a Hylian crushing hug. 

<Yo, mate! Who's this young one you have brought here?> Larry asks, examing Link.

I stayed quiet. But Link makes a quiet thumbs up. I nodded.

<This Hylian?> Larry stopped all of a sudden in the middle of nodding. 

<Hylian?> Larry turned towards me.

<Link.> I said. And so Link took off his Lynel Mask.

<What the->

<Hey man, no need to worry. He's my buddy.> 

<How come you've got a Hylian friend now? Dude, you are so strange...> Larry replied, now turning his attention towards Link.

<I don't serve Ganon anymore. So I am going to destroy him.> I shoved a pill into Larry's mouth.

<What the (cough) um?> Larry said.

<Now you can understand the Hylian language. As I said, Ganon is no longer my lord.> I replied.

<Woah there! Hahaha! See, I told you serving Ganon was no good idea. But you were too dumb to listen! Now what you wanna do? Fight Ganon? That's dumber.>

"No. He has my help. Don't you want Ganon dead?" Link all of a sudden said. 

<He understands me?!>

<Yes, he does. So will you help us both?> I said sternly.

Larry laughed. <Of course, I would! Now what do you need help with?>

"We need your help to destroy some Guardians."

<Guardians? Okay. That's easy. My bow has plenty of Shock arrows.> Larry said.

<Well, my bow has bomb arrows!> I boasted. Larry shoved me playfully.

<Shut up.>

"Let's go. There is no time to waste." Link interrupted. 

Link mounted his horse again. Me and Larry didn't need a horse. So we galloped full speed towards Hyrule Castle town ruins.