In Search of Link (Part 2)

I gazed at the Flight Range. Link was in there, cooking with a bird. I squinted. It was not a bird. It was a Rito. I usually don't care about the Rito, because I have plenty of birds in my land. And they look so weird I don't bother them any mess.

I cantered towards Flight Range and listened to their conversation with the new ability I got.

"Whenever you are ready, Link. Remember, it's cold up there, so you might need some food to help you out." The Rito said.

"I'm ready."

I froze, not because of the cold, but because of what they just said. Link started flying with the paraglider and went up in the sky with the Rito. 

Oh no... What can I do? I can't fly. I mean, if I had a paraglider, I would still be too heavy. But... If I was able to disrupt their flight, I could maybe get my revenge. I took out my Savage Lynel Bow and realized that the Hylian had reached the Divine Beast. Whatever. I'll just shoot him from there... 

I perfectly shot my bomb arrows right before he went in, and that made him tumble with the somehow injured Rito down to the Flight Range. He screamed but had a fast reaction. He took out his paraglider and held the Rito and paraglided down, who knows where.