Mirror

Cowritten with 'Tiera'

"He slapped you!?" Jazz gasped horrfied.

I looked down trying my best not to cry. We were in the cafeteria eating breakfast and I had to tell what happened because I tell everything to her.

"What a damn minute, he slapped you and you don't even know his name? Ask my Tina. We are very close friends and I trust her too. Jazz and Tina are the only friends need.

"Yes... He intimidates me." I said lowly feeling down.

Jazz had tears in her eyes. "No. No I won't accept that. There's no way I'm about to let some white guy to hit you and telling you what the fuck to do!" She said angrily walking towards his table. I felt my heart in throat as she finally approach his table. I could see Jazz yelling him but I didn't hear a word she was saying. He just stared at her with his cold eyes. Once she finish her rant he looks at me before he starts back eating. Some people laugh at Jazz for making herself look like a crazy woman.

Jazz come back to our table. "He's a fanatic!" She told me. I know she was trying to stick up for me, but I felt like she made it worse for me. I was about to tell her what I thought about before she made it more worse.

"Angelena let's go eat out for breakfast."

I look to see it was him standing at our table holding out his hand for me. It still bother me I didn't know his name.

"Oh he'll no, she's not going anywhere with you, you women beater!" Tina said.

I want to disappear. He still held out his hand basically ignoring Tina. I sign grabbing his hand know he was still going to get me either way. Jazz and Tina looked at me like I was stupid.

'I'll explain later.' I mouthed to them as we walked out the double doors.

...

We made it to IHOP he doesn't say anything the whole way here but I could tell he was angry as he grip the steering wheel. He gets opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear me. He doesn't say anything, I rolled my eyes he made me peevish.

He see me but doesn't say anything. He holds the door open for me.

"Thank you..." I said hoping he would say something back. He doesn't.

We sit at a booth in the corner. I sit down trying to loosen up but he looked so damn gorgeous but in his eyes I could tell he was just pure evil.

"Would you like anything sir?" The waitress said trying to seduce him. She clearly had no bra on, he red lipstick was the only thing that popped on her pale skin but that did not deny the fact that she beautiful. Feeling insecure I look down.

"Look up babygirl." He said. Slowly but surely I look up to see him staring at me. "What do you want?"

"I-I want some pancakes and uh some orange juice." I told her without out breaking eye contact with him. I hear her sign loudly and walk off. I don't know what came over but I reach over to kiss him. He made me feel like I didn't need to be insecure. I pull away.

"Oh my gosh I-"

He grabs my face and tongue kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair. We make at for a minute before we were interpreted. I pull away completely out of breath.

I touch my lips as they tingling. I dig in my pancakes having a big appetite. I looked at him watching me eat. I giggled.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked. " I'm tired of referring you to 'him' and 'he'.