Letting go

I looked at him as he stared intensely at the menu. He said he wanted to take me on a date so he could show his appreciation to me. To be honest, I was flattered. I wasted no time getting dressed up. We went to the fanciest restaurant in the city, and he rented out for the evening so it dead in here. Which made me slightly uncomfortable because the silence was very tense.

"Everything must look delicious on the menu huh?" I said jokingly, trying to ease up the mood and the quietness. He doesn't look up from the menu for a second at all. It was like talking to a wall. A big thick brick wall.

I get up going to bathroom. "Bring your ass back to this table." Oh now he speaks.

"I have to use it." I said walking fast to the bathroom. I go in the stall and huffed. I pull out my temporary track phone. I secretly got it this week without telling Aiden. I check my social media's; making sure not to post anything or do anything to get caught. I also take a few pictures every now and then.

I decide to go back to the table thinking I sent a decent time in the bathroom. I see he ordered my food for me. I can't help but roll my eyes. "Really? I wanted to order something else."

"Well, I told you to come back but you had to use the bathroom babygirl so I ordered for you."

"May I please get something else?" I said politely.

"No you may not please." He said slightly impostoring me.

"So much for an appreciation date." I said scarsticly drinking the water.

"Watch you mouth before I put something in it."

"Ha ha, very funny. I've heard that one before. You know if you were planning to talk shit to me you should've left me at home." I said playing with the food on my plate. He always, had something to say and it wasn't nice.

"I know about your track phone." He said which caught me off guard. I tug at my dress looking at him nervously.

"W-What are you talking about? I don't ha-"

"What did I tell you about that lying shit? Give me that fucking phone."

I just had to keep talking huh. I scold myself, I just need to learn when not to cross the line with him.

"But, Aiden please! I need this phone until you give me back my phone. My mom doesn't even know you, she thinks I'm out with Jazz." I said trying to reason with him. His eyes pierced through my soul. I could see him getting  provoked.

I give up my back up phone, placing by his plate. His face was turning red by the second. I look down trying to see if he'll calm down. I felt something hit me and head. "Ouchh!" I covered the now bump on head. I look at the my back up phone in front of me. He really threw the phone at me. I heard him get up.

I felt his big hand wrapped around my throat pulling me off the chair.

"A-Ai-" I tried to get out but he was choking the life out of me.

"Sir! Sir! You have to leave immediately or I'm calling the police!" The owner said taking out her cell phone. He didn't let go of me as he pulled out his glock and shot her. I cried hard now kicking my feet. He finally let's me go, dropping me out the floor. I heaved crawling away from him. I heard the gun go off again when a flying bullet comes by my head. I screamed huddling in a ball.

"Don't move no more or you'll get hurt Angelena."

"Come in now and take care of the body." He said to the two guys who obeyed his orders. I muffled my cries. When did he start doing all of this? For God's sake, he was only in the 12th grade. We are just teenagers, normal teenagers don't kill people and tell people to get rid of bodies! I was in absolute horror.

"Get the fuck up and come on." His voice boomed. I get up quick as possible.

We've in the car for over 15 minutes now and I honestly couldn't hold my breath no longer.

"Please let me go." I said with my voice cracking.

"I'm so tired of you. All you do is complain, crying, and run that fucking mouth." He stop the car. I looked out the window to see we were in front of my house. "If you can't handle who I am or what I do I'll let you." He gave me my phone back. I was so happy to get my phone and the fact he was letting me go. I open the door but before I could get he grabbed my hand.

"I can't tell if you would come back to me in the future... but if you happen to do so, you'll be mines for as long as you live. I don't care what you say or do I'll control you babygirl."

I stared at him trying to see if he felt sad for letting me go. He then let's go of my hand. "Now get the fuck out my car." Caught off guard by his sudden rudeness I get out. I drives off as I watch it disappear down the road.

He was crazy if he thought I would be going back to him. I had my freedom back and I wasn't letting it go.

~~~

What you guys think? I know it was pretty short. But I got some more themes up my sleeve. Please comment and vote.