Sensitive

I wasn't surprised when he had my passwords to all my social media's. He made my Instagram private, my Facebook account switched from friends of friends to only friends, my snapchat to only a certain amount of people to view. I rolled my eyes frustrated as I looked at my phone. But I was surprise he didn't come to see what I was up too. Today was Tuesday, my face was healed up pretty good but I decided to just stay another day and go back tomorrow.

I filled out applications at every fast food that was hiring. Yeah my mom made good money but I wanted my own to save up.

Looking at my keys it wouldn't be bad to go out for some fresh air and I was hungry. I get up heading upstairs. I take a quick shower and do my other hygienic things. I let my braids down adding some accessories to it. I sit on my bed for a minute to think what all I was going to do.

I hear the front door open I froze in place. I know it was him as he came up the stairs. I looked down hesitating not to yell at him.

He walks in with lavender flowers in his hand, my absolutely favorite.

"Hey babygirl, I've missed you." He said genuinely smiling at me. He was so damn handsome but I couldn't get over the fact he beat me. I looked at his hands seeing that their were slightly blue. I became petrified of him as I moved towards the end of my bed. His smile dropped slowly into a frown. I regret moving. I should've just faked smile took the flowers. He sits on the bed nodding his head a few times before turning to look at me.

"You know what I wanted to fuck you up until you were unconscious? I wanted to body slam the fucking air out of your lungs." He said getting livid with me. I was shaking in trepidation, I felt like sinking into the earth. Tears came uncontrollably.

"Oh babygirl don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you, unless you do something stupid of course, like you did just a few minutes ago, but I'll let you go this time. And I always, keep my promises." He held his hand out for me.

I took no time to grab it not wanting to be punished. He gently kisses my hand and then grabs grabs my face to tongue kiss me. I kiss back, knowing he wanted things his way. I ran out of breath as he kissed harder and faster. I whimper lightly hoping he'll slow down but he ignores me deepening kiss. I feel like he was trying to suffocate me, I push against his chest as softly as I could. His cavernous eyes stared at me now I know he was going to probably hurt me.

"I-I a-am, v-ve-very..." I couldn't even finish my sentence correctly so I just stopped. He doesn't say anything which scares me more.

"Get undressed." He demanded. I was stun but I swiftly took off my clothes. I stood naked in front of him. Heat rises to my face as his eyes roaming my body.

"So fucking beautiful babygirl." He said supposedly said to himself. He guides me to my bed laying me down on my back.

"Open your legs for me babygirl."

I was getting nervous by the second I open my legs. He gets down to where my pussy was. I became hot all the suddenly as I could feel his breathing hitting against my kitty kat. He sticks out his tongue and lick against me. I let out a soft moan as I feel myself getting wet. He starts licking and sucking on my clit.

"Oh my gawd Aiden..." I moan loudly as I arch my back and gently tug on his hair. Moan slipped from mouth as he went deep with his tongue.

"Aiden I'm gonna cum." I said sitting up a little to see his face. He stares at me as he literally ate me. I shook as I cummed in his mouth. My eyes rolled back as I fall back on the bed, feeling exhausted.

I thought he was cleaning up my juices but I felt him picking the speed back up. I was now so sensitive that every time he licked my pussy my muscles tightened in my thighs. I started closing them...

"Close your fucking legs again Angelena." He said stopping to look at me. "Don't fucking move either I'll cut your thigh." He continues eating me out. I laid gripping the sheets as tears formed in my eyes.

"A-Aiden I'm, I'm too sensitive for this." I whisper as I felt another orgasm coming as I force my legs to stay down. "Mmug!" I grunted I cummed again. Tear were now flowing as he continued. I don't think I could take anymore. I was jerking upwards everytime his tongue touched me. He uses his huge hand to keep my waist in place. Now I couldn't move my pussy away from him. I was pulling his hair as I had dry orgasms but I didn't dare close my legs. Shutting my eyes trying to not think of how over sensitive, delicacy, I was. After having another 3 orgasm he stopped. Aiden finally removed his head from my pussy I close my legs together exhausted.

I don't say anything as he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He turns on the shower.

"Get in and wash up, we're going to eat dinner." He told me not really asking. I nod my head getting in the shower. I hated he had control over me. He made me keep my legs open so he could just make me sensitive. He leaves out the bathroom. I let a sign of relief out, glad he decided not to join me and washed quickly so he couldn't.

I put back on my clothes that I had on before. As I was fixing my braids I could hear him talking on the phone. I put my ear against the bathroom door.

"Yes father I know I'm busy today." He said.

I couldn't hear what his father said but it angered Aiden.

"She's mine! I want to marry her as soon as school is out! And I'll kill anyone who stands in my fucking way."

I back away from the door. I cover my mouth in shock. I wanted to enjoy my life, not getting married barley an adult. I fall to my knees feeling absolutely helpless.

"Yes you'll meet her tonight at dinner." He said.

Hell no! I'm not meeting his father. He's dangerous, his son is dangerous, shit his mother might be dangerous.

The door opens. I look up to see Aiden looking at me with true concern.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked helping me up.

"I-I don't want to meet your family." I said shaking my head. I could tell his getting really infuriated with.

"So you were listening to my conversation? I don't like a noisy bitch." He said.

I glared at him. "I'm not no bitch Aiden! That's disrespectful."

"Who in the fuck are you yelling at!?" He yelled at me hovering over me.

"N-No o-one." I stuttered looking down with tears in my eyes.

"That's what the fuck I thought, now put on your damn heels you fucking noisy ass bitch!" He said calling me a bitch once again as he walked away from me.

"Urggggghhh!" I yelled as I stomped my feet.

He came back slapping the fuck out of me. "Stop acting like a child. I'll be outside waiting, don't piss me off babygirl." He said looking at me one last time before leaving.

~~~

Please comment and vote 🤎