Why

I got up immediately throwing up. I groaned, disgusted with what happened yesterday. I go brush teeth making sure to brush them twice.

He really pounded my face and told me it was my place to be on my knees and sucking his dick.

I put on some light blue skinny jeans with a plan purple shirt. I really wasn't feeling it today. I looked everywhere for my phone, now remembering he took it. I did a loud sign. I only had $234.37 in my bank account. I just I'll have to buy a cheap temporary track phone. I cringed at the thought have it but I wasn't going to buy a new phone when I had an Samsung Galaxy Note that worked just fine. Even if it meant I won't be getting it back in a month... or two.

At school

"I've texted you last night." Jazz said. I was embarrassed to tell her I've gotten took away by Aiden.

"Oh yeah about that I'm getting my phone fixed." I lied, hoping it would hold until I found and better explanation. "But I'm getting an temporary phone so I'll text you soon."

"Oh okay, what happened to your phone?"  She asked.

"I- I dropped it in the kitchen. I was carrying too much stuff and it accidentally slipped out my hand."

She nods her head not saying anything. I know she probably didn't believe me but I'm glad she wasn't pushing it. We continue walking to our class, finally going our separate ways to go to 1st. We say our goodbyes. I walk in class hoping Aiden wasn't here today. I looked in the back and he was there on my phone. I felt perturb not knowing what he was looking through. I don't think have anything inappropriate in my phone but like something might come off inappropriate to him. I sign, and approached him.

"Hey Aiden." I said nicely hoping he was in a good mood.

He ignored me, which wasn't surprising at all. I look around to see the teacher struggling to get work together as the class talked away.

"Hey Savannah." I said to her. We talked only in this class, out of class we just greet each other and get along.

"Hey girl, whatcha doing?" She asked sitting in front of me.

"Nothing bored, you?"

"Same, the same." She said looking at Aiden. I didn't care if she looked at him, in fact, I didn't care if any other girls looked at him with lust. They could all have him.

I decided to introduce them. "Savannah this is Aiden, Aiden this is Savannah."

"Nice to met you Aiden." Savannah said flashing a eye catching smile.

"Wish I could say the same." He said, not looking up from my phone once.

I rolled my eyes. He was just ruthless for no particular reason. It was as if he hated socializing with people.

Savannah smiled turned upside down. I could see her nasty attitude.

"Is that how you speak to a lady? Your parents didn't raise you right."

I looked down, not knowing what else to do because she ran close to home with that one. I could feel his eyes threateningly on me.

"Babygirl get your fucking friend."

Before I could say anything Savannah flips out.

"You are so disrespectful as fuck! Like, what is wrong with you!?" She yelled, making the class attention on her and Aiden. I shifted uncomfortable as I sat near the both of them.

"Let bring the attention back up here, now!" The teacher said. "Savannah get back in your seat." Savannah moves as she rolled her eyes at Aiden. Mr. Brown starts teaching again and I take notes.

"It's 4 months now." Aiden said. I looked at him confusing.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Your phone." He said as he put it in his back pocket.

I signed turning to face him completely. "Why? What did I do?" I was on the verge to tears. All my pictures, contacts, social media's and etcetera was in there. And I won't be able to take pictures with my friends or videos to save memories.

"I told you to get your friend and you sat there and looked like a dumb bitch."

"Why are you calling me that? And why are you calling me out my name!" I hushed whispered not wanting to disturb the class again or upset him.

"Because that's what the fuck you are, the dumbest bitch I met."  He said looking me in my face to make sure I knew he meant it.

I got up getting my stuff walking to the door. "Where are you going Angelena? Get backin your seat now!?" Mr.Brown asked. I ignored him and walked out. I got in my car and drove home.

***

I lay on the couch feeling upset. School was still going and it was going into 2nd. He's words hurted me so bad that I left. He is so fucking disrespectful and doesn't give a flying fuck.

The door opened. I didn't even look to see who it was because I knew it was him. He sits on the couch by the my feet.

"You hurt my feelings this morning." I stated. "Please don't call me out my name."

"I can call you whatever I want too babygirl."

"Oh now it's babygirl, but this morning I was a dumb and dumbest bitch." I got up so he could see I was hurt.

He starts laughing, I'm guessing I was a joke to him. "Get out! Your not going to come in my house and laugh at me!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up with that yelling shit."

"Give me my phone! Or I'm going to call the police on your ass for stealing." I stood up. He stood up and I sat right back down.

"No stand yo ass right back up." He demand. I get up slowly as I stood up trying to act bad, but I knew I wasn't about that life. He grabs my face making me face him.

"Don't fucking disrespect me! Didn't I curse your ass out yesterday! God you are just so fucking difficult to deal with. You don't know me I'll fuck up your whole life." He let go of my face. I looked down hoping he would just leave me alone for today.

If I was so 'difficult', then why was he still here? Why was he here in my house controlling me? I wanted to ask him so many more questions, but I knew better.

"Let's go back to school." He said walking out the door. I really didn't want to go to school but I grab my stuff and go.

***

Please comment and vote.
Goodnight babies 🤍🧚🏾‍♀️