Don't save her

"A-Aiden could you please go slower, maybe a little more gentle too." I asked clucking the sheets tighter every time he pulled out and harshly went back in.

"Shhhh, just take it." He said, "Just take this dick." I shut my eyes trying to relax myself to make it easier for myself but I couldn't instead tears flow steadily out my eyes.

"Babygirl, it hurts that bad?" He asked stopping. I thanked God from above that he stopped.

"Yes I'm trying to relax but..." there was no but other than I just couldn't simply relax. He turned me around kissing neck. I jumped every time he nibbled hard. There are going to be bruised hickeys on my neck.

"Aiden? A-Aiden your hurting my n-nec-"

"Stop complaining about every damm thing!" He said still giving me 'hickeys'. I laid there uncomfortable jumping slightly every time he nibbled. He played with my clit and it's crazy how aroused I got of the pain of him basically biting my neck and the pleasure of him playing with me. I moaned as he speed up the pace.

"I'm gonna cum, oh my gawd please don't stop." Then just like that he stopped and my orgasm was ruined. I signed loud as fuck.

"Really Aiden!? Why the fuck would you get me all work you for fucking nothing?"

"I didn't know if it was hurting you, turn around." He order me. I wanted to flat out refuse but I'm starting to learn my limits. I turned around having my ass stuck up in the air and I was faced down on the silky sheet.

~~~

I needed to get up and wash but I was so sore. He told me he would be back and the push the red button on the remote if I needed anything. I close eyes trying to stop myself from having aftershocks.

I forced myself to get up and go freshen up. My stomach started growling. I realized I haven't ate all day. He keeps me over here most of the time now and since I don't work I just sleep all day. Until he woke me up taking off my clothes.

I press the red button, second later someone knocked.

"Come in." She came in like a... robot. Her every move was precise. "How many I come to your needs?" She spoke monotone and stared straight ahead. I was starting to think she was one.

"I need to call Aiden." I said. She handed me a flip phone. I laughed inside I'm sure he did this. And he still took my phone and I'm counting down until the day I get it back. December 4th, I'll have to take pictures on a crappy phone.

"Thanks." I mumbled before she walked out. I dial his number and he didn't answer. I rolled my eyes, I know he see me calling. I called again.

"What is it Angelena?" He asked irritated.

"Can you get me some Zaxbys?"

"No, the maids will cook you something to eat."

"Please?" There was a long pause.

"Damnit what do you want?"

"I want the sweet&spicy boneless chicken with the tray and a sweet tea." I said happily. "Thank youuu. I lo-" I hung up and toss the phone at the end of the bed. Was I really about to say I fucking love you to him? Because he was bringing me Zaxbys? I laughed historically cutting on the TV.

A couple of hours later he came in with the food. I pause my movie and got out of bed to greet him with a hug. I don't know what was going on with me but I felt like I was falling for him. He grabs my waist and kiss me on my cheek.

"Here you go babygirl." He said handing me the bag. I take it out sitting on the bed. I begin eating and I could feel him staring at me.

"Tell me about yourself Aiden." I said chucking.

"I'm a Scorpio, I love action movies, I like going out for missions. I enjoy being around family and family friends. I have a bestfriend his in Italy but we keep in contact with one another."

My heart was melting that he was telling me things about him but I could feel tears coming at the mention of his bestfriend. I  wish I still had mines.

"Why are you crying?" He asked concern.

"I-I miss my be-bestfriend." I cried.

He looked at me before he laughed in my face. "You and that stuttering shit. Speak clear, in a fucking complete sentence." He said. It's crazy how fast things accelerated. I know he heard what I said he just wanted to fuck with me.

"I said I miss my bestfriend you fucking heard me Aiden. Don't fuck with me." I said wiping my tears.

"Watch your mouth or you'll get hit in it and you won't be able to talk your fucking way out of it this time." He said referring to last week when I talked my way out from getting hit in the mouth. I looked away not wanting to get hurt today. He was fucking bipolar.

I finish eating my food as he spoke on the phone talking in code and shit. He usually go in the study to talk but he just had to stay here. I need to go home, to have some  peace and I wasn't getting it here. I was going to wait until he got off the phone be he never stopped talking.

"Can you take me home?" I asked. He gave me a death glare before he start back talking. I was getting impatient and began to get irritated.

"Aiden can you please take me home damn it!" I yelled at him. He hung up the phone. I was literally screaming inside because I knew what was coming next.

I felt and tasted the blood flying out my mouth. It felt like my jaw was out of place. I put my hands out for defense also to let him know that I surrender and won't do it again.

"Move your fucking hands!" He yelled so loud that I'm sure his parents heard him and everyone that was in this house. And I know they won't do shit about it.

I move my hands and he starts hitting me everywhere.

"A-Aiden! Somebody help me!" I cried angrily trying to get him to stop.

"Nobody's is going to save you from me. So the best you can do is help yo self." He said with the final punch that knocked me out.