No?

Weeks have gone by since we had sex in the bathroom and everything has been pretty good so far with Aiden. I mean he was still controlling and scary but he hasn't hit me or anything so I was glad for that. Aiden is a very dark person when he talks about killing people. I don't say or do anything, knowing he was slightly crazy in the head. He was evil.

"I going to mall with my friends." I told him as we walked down the crowded hallway. Even though he told me our business stayed between us, I still told them everything. I just told them not to say or mention anything.

"No."

I looked at him as if he had two heads. "Yes I am Aiden, you don't own me. And I want to see them, outside of school."

"I said no Angelena." He said gripping my waist.

I ripped from his grip. "You can't just keep me away from my friends!" I loudly said suddenly regretting it as people started to stare and whispering.

He grabs my hand tightly as we continue to walk. I watched as we walked passed my 3rd period class.

"Where we going? My class is back that way." I pointed getting anxious as we walked closer to the banned janitor closet where we were completely out of sight.

"A-Aiden w-wh-why are-" he pushed me into the closet.

He punched me. "When I say no I fucking mean that shit!" He grabs my braids pulling my neck back to see his angry face. I try to move his hands from my head but he shoves me into old wooden shelves with collapse with my impact. I cried out as I felt the broken wood starched me deeply. As if I wasn't already on the floor he punches me multiple time that I was now seeing stars.

"A-Aiden, I-I'm so sorry." I sob seeing his bruised bloodly fist getting ready to hit me once again. He hits me few more times before stopping. I roll over to my side heaving as I curled up in a ball.

"Get your stupid dumb ass up off the floor." He said coldly.

I hated being called out my name but I was in not shape to argue with him. I slowly get up trying not to cause anymore pain I was already in.

He cleans my face and straches.

"Ouch!" I winced as cleaned with no type of care.

He grabs my face. "Shut your mouth you fucking slow-witted." He gritted through his teeth to me. My eyes watered with hurt. Not only was he physically abusive, he was verbally abusive to me. I start crying silently to myself.

"Stop crying damnit!" This didn't help at all, I was now wailing. I could see him getting feed up with me. He hit me, again in the face. I cover my face sobbing trying to prevent from getting hit again.

I hear him walk out the janitor closet. I felt relieved that he left me alone. My face throbbed, but I wanted to go home. I give myself a minute before walking out the door. I looked down speed walking towards the nearest exit. I know I was going to get suspended for this I was actually glad, cranking up the car I leave the school campus.

...

After taking a hot, steaming shower I stared at my face. He beat me the fuck up. All because I yelled at him. He yells at me all the fucking time but I yell at him one time to tell him 'no' it infuriates him? It was difficult to deal with him.

I decided to go watch TV to keep me distracted. I watched 'The Office' it's one of my favorite shows. I watched until I got bored and call my bestfriend.

She answers on the first ring.

"Hey gurlll." She said loudly though the phone.

"H-Hey Jazz." My voices crack, sounding brittle and dry.

"What's wrong with you? Have you lost your voice?" She questioned me. With all the yelling I did my throat was sore.

"I can't go to the mall." I said deciding not to answer her questions knowing it'll lead to the next on.

She doesn't say anything for a minute. I was starting thing she hung up on me.

"Hello Ja-"

"It's him isn't?

"Y-Yes."

"Angelena you can't let him just... tell you what to do!"

"I know but do you know how powerful he is? He's scary." I said honestly.

"I know but you have to do something. You got to run or disappear..." she said sadly.

I thought about her suggestion it wouldn't be a bad idea actually, if I took my time to plan everything carefully. And couldn't tell anyone not even her, my friends, not even my own mother.

"What!? That sounds crazy..." I said lying to her knowing I was taking it into a suggestion. I hear her sign deeply.

"Let's talk about something different." I said really wanting to talk about something different not wanting to talk about Aiden.

"Have you heard about Macie?"

I rolled my eyes. Macie is a pretty and popular girl. She is basically the face of our high school.

"Girl what about her now!"

...

"Alright bye Jazz see you Monday." I said getting off the phone. I laughed to myself thinking about the tea she poured for me.
School drama is just crazy, and I wished I could go to the mall with them tomorrow.

The door opened and my mom's face appeared. She gasped covering her mouth with horror.

"What in the hell happened to your face Angelena!" She said rushing over to me. I know I couldn't tell the truth.

"I-I was jumped after I got off of work today. They had on masks say that was 3rd time I had messed up their order." I lied knowing it was a long shot but hoped she would eat up the lie.

"See I told that damn Wendy's was dangerous! Your not going back there and  best believe they'll be hearing from Naomi!" She angrily said. I just felt relief that she believed me and I don't care if I couldn't go back Wendy's.

My mom ranted on and on going up stairs. I decided to call it a night and go up to bed. I was still in pain and exhausted.

~~~

Please comment and vote.