Caring for you

I was literally shaking when I woke up and feeling his presence near me. Then the excruciating pain came in. I wince every time my head throbbed. I sat up from my laying position feeling fatigue trying to regain my full conscious of myself. I hope he was satisfied for achieving his goal to make sure I feel like shit because that's how exactly how I was feeling. I get up in at a slow pace not wanting to cause any sudden movement that might provoke him to attack me like the animal he was.

"Where are you going?" His deep voice startled me from behind me. I couldn't even open my mouth to talk to him I was so frightened that he hurt me again. He turns me around violently making me whimper. I could see the fire in his eyes I could see he still wanted to hurt me. He squeeze my arm making me tear up. "Didn't I ask you a question girl?" He gritted through his teeth.

"I was going to the bathroom to wash." I said as quiet as a mouse. I looked down wishing he'll let go of me. "And you couldn't say that the first time!" He yelled pushing me back into a corner wall. I was doing my best not to sob because I know it'll set him off. I don't know if I should apologize or just be silent. I wished he would leave or just take me home so he wouldn't have to deal with me. I was literally shrinking underneath him and he was fuming, still!

"I'm sorry." I said hoping he would back off. I feel a slight tug at my braids as if he was getting ready to pull them. I reacted by slightly touching his hand, trying to ease him and he looked at me as if I was crazy. "What the fuck you think your doing?" He said. I was growing impatient with him but I was still scared of him. "Aiden can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked him. If he wasn't going to let me go I was going to piss on the floor.

"Don't you dare say my fucking name!" He said spit flying out his mouth.

"Well what am I suppose to call you?" I said fed up with him. I didn't have time to tip toe around him all the time, and now he was just being difficult telling me not to say his name. At this point if he was going to hit me again he would've already done it. He glared at me and I look down knowing he knew I was bluffing.

"Get out."

My mouth hangs open from total disbelief. I didn't know my way back home from his house. "A-Aid--" I felt him pinching my upper arm. I bite my lip and try to shut up.

"F-Fine, can I-I at least use to bathroom?" I asked. He stared at me for a bit.

"3 minutes then get the fuck out of my house!"

I felt hot tears coming down my eyes as I slip away from him. I looked at the time and it was pass midnight. I guess I'll call an uber, but I just didn't feel comfortable driving around with a stranger at night. I would be more comfortable in the morning with sunlight. I quickly use the bathroom and wash my hands. I take a second to look at my face. It was a little purple. He got stronger and his slaps felt like punches and punches felt like my face was gone.

"Time is up Angelena, get the fuck out." I jumped a little opening the door. I grab my things walking out of his room. I walk down slowly the dark staircase. I'm not leaving. This house had so many rooms in it I'm sure he's not going to look in all of them. I sneaked up to the huge front door unlocking it, opening it, then slamming it back shut as if I was leaving pissed. I speed walk down a random hallway. It was so dark. I run my hand against wall trying to find a room. I push against a door at the end of the hallway. I search for the light switch and I cut it on. The room was breathtaking. It was well decorated and it had a bathroom with a huge ass tub. I find myself doing a whole room tour. I wanted to take a bath but I didn't want to risk anything. I need to go to sleep so I could wake up early and get uber out of here before he's awake. I set a quiet alarm and got in the king sized california bed and instantly fell asleep.

...

I woke up feeling well rested as the sun shined through the window. I stretched as I sat up. I smiled at myself because I felt very good but was quickly snapped back to reality when the clock on the wall was going on 11 o'clock. Even though I didn't have much time I need to take a quick bath and brush my teeth.

Jumping out of the bed and hitting my big toe making me fall.

"Damn it!" I said through my teeth. I pick myself up going to the bathroom. I turn on some water and brushed my teeth at the same time. I go get my things and thank God that I always over packing because I had extra underwear and some sweats and an t-shirt. After taking a quick bath I get ready slidding my crocs back on. I look at the time again and 15 minutes had pass.

I request for an uber and hopefully it'll be here when I'm out of here. I sneak down the hallway trying to be aware of my surroundings. I see maids walk back forth as hide where they can't see me. I was almost to the front door...

"INTRUDER!" someone yelled. I turn around with my eyes wide open.

"No! I'm not I'm with Aiden." I explained panicking before I see Aiden come from another way with his gun ready to fire.

"I thought I told you to get the fuck out." He stated but his gun in his pants.

"I, I know but it was to late for me to be in a car with someone I don't know and it was to dark." I explained. "Anything could've happened to me and your suppose to care for me." I said whispering the last part.

He comes closer to me grabbing my braids, dragging me outside to his car. He unlocks the door and pushes me inside. I slienty cried because he didn't be so aggressive. He starts the car drives out the front gates of his house. I'm glad he wasn't paying me no mind because I didn't want to hear his mouth about me crying.

After awhile we made it to my house. I was so glad to be home and to see my mom and be by myself. I was getting ready to get out before he stopped me.

"Wait a minute babygirl." He said. I froze looking at him nervously. He kissed me on my forehead. "I do care for you, you may not know it but your my first priority. Just don't fucking disrespect me." He said.

I nodded my as a reply. He kiss me and even though I didn't want to, I do it. There was a brief silence.

"Do you want to go to Italy in the next 2 week? I want to show you the world and I wanna start now."

"Yes I would love to go." I said with a small smile. I always wanted to travel out the country and see different things.

"We'll be staying for a week. I also have business to handle." He said. I don't say anything but nod, as long as I'm far away when he is 'handling his business', I didn't want any part of it. "And we'll be attending my bestfriends wedding."

I couldn't help but think back back to the time he told his father on the phone that he'll be marrying me after school was out. I got a little nervous, I wasn't ready for all of that and this wedding might inspire him to make me drop out of school, get married to him, and then have his babies. I shudder at that thought.

"Bye, see you at school." I said getting out the car.

"Bye babygirl, behave." He replied driving off.

~~~

Sorry for any small mistake. I had to redo this chapter because I didn't like the first version I did.

Goodnight 🥰

ps, guys I'm a really busy person so I don't have no particular days that I will update on.