Chapter 5: Shake Ups & Birthdays

School's cafeteria.
Few days later.

"Happy birthday!", Ramon and Diana say to George as they join him and Julian at the cafeteria.
  Diana then gives him his gift.
Before George opens it, Julian says to him...

  'George it's your birthday man? Why didn't you say it? I would have gotten you something.'

'Well, I didn't  make it a big deal since I try not care about gifts and stuff anymore.', George responds as he opens the gift of his sister.

Then as he is amazed, he reconsiders what he said...

'Omg, it's obviously not working, this is beautiful, I'm going to wear it right now.' and departs the cafeteria.

Then Julian turns to Diana and Ramon...

Come on guys, are you trying to make me look bad? I want to do a good impression on him.'

'Yeah, because that's what I was thinking when I was buying my brother a gift.'

  Then Diana goes to buy an orange juice. Julian then turns to Ramon...

'So now that the cheerleader left, it's time for bro talk. What can I do to e George's boyfriend?'

'Well, it's not that hard. Go to the church and start praying until God makes him believe that you're not a dick who is trying to get in his pants.'

'That would be hard, considering that I am a dick who is trying to get in his pants.'

Ramon sighs and leaves for the next class. That leaves Julian alone, thinking for the perfect gift and the budget.

  Meanwhile.
School halls.

  Olivia is hiding at the girls bathroom from a student council who is following her all day and reports to her everything that has to be changed about the school.

  Then Diana walks inside the bathroom and finds her best friend there...

'What are you doing?'

'Shhh, I'm hiding from the crazy student council. You know when I won last year's elections, I never thought that I would have to fix everything that is wrong with the school in one day.'

'Why? Omg, will you finally give the cheerleaders pink uniforms?'

'Only in your pinky dreams. No, they want me to host a dance for the hipsters of our school. Did you know that we even have a hipster clique? I didn't.'

'Stupid hipsters. We are obviously more important, we freaking cheer.'

'Relax Queen bee. Hey how are things between you and Alex?'

'You know, I have been avoiding him ever since that party.'

'Very wise of you. Don't do the same mistakes you did when you were with Ramon. He is not the same dude.'

The girls hug and Olivia decides it's time to face her demons and departs from the bathroom.

  The student council immediately finds her and starts running towards her. She chickens out and starts running again.

Gym class.
1 hour later.

  Ramon as always is the top student of the gym class and Brandon, his teammate is still bitter for what happened at the party.

Every time Ramon succeeds at what the teacher asks him to do, Brandon turns red.

Eventually he can't control his anger and attacks Ramon. Everyone gathers around to see the fight.
Ramon blocks his attacks with ease while he tries to calm him down...