Chapter 9: I Belong With You

Mendoza residence.
Saturday morning.

  'I can't believe he came to Bluelife out if all the hangout places in the town, while he knows that I was there.', George explains to Ramon the events of Friday between him and Sean.

  Ramon is not very focused on what his friend is saying and looks at him but barely hears a thing.

'Hello earth to Mendoza.'

'Yes, yes I'm listening.'

'No you're not, nevermind, what's on your mind?'

'Olivia called me yesterday a man whore.'

'Wow big shock flash news everyone knows, can we go to my problem?'

Ramon looks at George as he really wants to hear his friend's opinion on this...

  'Alright, you have dated my sister and told her that you love her, then weeks after you broke up with her, you start fooling around with Alexis, then you're caught up in a drama between Alexis, you and Diana. Then you choose Alexis until boom, she is murdered and then you say to my sister that between you it's never off the table while you and Olivia clearly like each other.'

'I'm a horrible human being and a player. I should do something, I don't want to be that kind of guy.'

'Oh I know, I think you should relax a little, stop worrying about girls or football. You know what? Let's do something today.'

'I think I have the perfect plan. Go change, I will come and pick you up in an hour.'

  George quickly finishes his chocate and runs to his apartment.

  Orleston's streets.
Some minutes later.

  Julian and Olivia are enjoying a hot December day when they notice Sean walking towards them from across the street.
  Julian is not happy with his return and says...

  'Why is he back huh? Me and George are finally going somewhere and he returns.'

'Julian don't be nasty when he comes, the last thing you need is George finding out that you trash talked his ex.'

'Fine, here he comes.'

  Julian and Olivia smile at Sean and he says hi to them.
He seems pretty distant, even a little awkward since they where there when George dumped him.
Sean and Julian look at each other like they are fighting on different sides of a war.
Olivia tries to break the silence and asks...

  'Sooo, how is Philly?'

'Not too big, not too small. It's fine! So Julian, I learned that George moved in with you.'

'Yup, we're going steady.'

'I didn't realize that you two are an item.'

'Yeah, he doesn't realize it either, but you know, baby steps.'

Olivia pinches Julian to stop talking and Sean feels even more awkward now that it seems like George is moving on with the one person Sean hoped he wouldn't.
Then he has a job to do and says...

'I have to go, but nice to see you guys, we should catch up.'

'Totally!'

'I could live without seeing you again.'

'JULIAN!'

'I mean sure, yeah, besties whatever.'

Sean smiles at Olivia and leaves. Olivia turns to Julian with a judgy look, he however seems pretty happy with how the conversation went.
Then Olivia has a message from Brandon...