Chapter 15 : The Simple Life

Chemistry class.
School.

  Chemistry class is always the worst hour for everyone expect Olivia. She is really enjoying herself during that class. She and Ramon have been paired together and he is trying to catch up with their creation, with little to no success...

  'Let me help you. You're doing it all wrong.', Olivia says to her new man with a soft smile, whispering not to get caught by the teacher.

  'Wow, this actually makes sense. Thanks baby.'

'You're welcome. Hey try not to blow up anything. We need this to pass the class.'

'I will do my best.', a clueless Ramon says to his girlfriend only to comfort her. In reality everything about chemistry freaks him out.

Two tables behind them, Brandon has been paired with Steven and he can't stop looking at Olivia and Ramon while Steven is trying to complete the assignment.
He asks for Brandon help, only for Brandon to start talking about how Olivia screwed him for Mendoza...

'God, shut up dude. Stop whining and leave them alone. What's with all this obsession over them anyway.'

'It's not obsession, Mendoza has everything that I should have. I just want him to see what is like to be second for once.'

'Oh no. Are you going to start talking about your broken feelings right now? Whatever I'm out of here.', Steven says and leaves the class to go smoke some pod.

To their left Diana and George are sitting together and they both suck at Chemistry. George is almost done with their assignment while Diana talks again about her troubled love life...

'So Alex is still playing hard to get. He even avoids my calls.'

'I know.'

'Wait, how do you know?'

'Because I tell him, "Avoid her calls", it's not that hard when we are living under the same roof.'

'Why would you do that I'm your sister.'

'Because you broke his heart again. Look you're my sister but he is my friend. And right now, he needs our comfort more than you. Even if he is never going to ask for it.'

'It's true, he is such an alpha male.'

'Stop it before I throw up.'

'Fine.'

Bluelife.
Later that day.

George is working and Tyler is keeping him company. Olivia and Diana arrive to buy coffee for their walk...

  'Hey brother we want two latte. Also I want a cookie.'

'Fine. Hey Alex is home alone just saying.'

Olivia and George give her a dirty look while Tyler has no idea what is happening. Diana grabs the coffee and leaves for the boy's apartment, leaving Olivia with the guys...

'So Tyler, how is the marine life going?'

'You know, I'm enjoying the last day before going back to the base at Austin. How is school young lady?'

'It's great, I actually got accepted on two universities, I just wait for the one I really desire.'

'I hope everything works out.'

'Thanks, hey guys, I have to go, Ramon  wants to go for a walk, I will see you soon.', Olivia leaves the place and Tyler turns to George...