Chapter 13 : Sucker For You

Boy's apartment.

'Stop making out on my bed, for fuck's shake.', George says to his sister and Alex who once again try every furniture in the house.

'Don't be jealous Georgie.', Diana teases him.

George throws water at Alex and Diana so they will leave his bed.
Then Alex sees him frown...

'What's wrong with you?'

'Where is Julian? Don't you guys care? He hasn't answered to any of my texts for the past three days!'

  Diana and Alex look at George's clueless reactions and sigh. She turns to her boyfriend and whispers, 'I'm going to give you a minute. I think it's time you tell him!'

  George turns to Alex and raises his eyebrow, waiting for the explanation.

  'Julian's gone...'

'Bullshit, Julian wouldn't leave like that, we just got together!'

  'George, I don't know if you have noticed it, but his stuff are not inside his room since yesterday.'

  George doesn't let Alex continue, he bursts out of his room and heads to Julian's. Once he opens the door he sees that it's completely empty.

  'He left and he didn't say anything to me?'

'That actually sounds like something that Julian would do.'

'Screw him...I'm young, I'm fucking 18...I'm not going to wait for someone who is not good enough for me!'

Alex and Diana look at him since he seems like he's in actual pain. Then George opens his Instagram and Tyler has responded to one of his stories...

'You know what? Fuck this, I'm going to replace him cause that's what he deserves!'

George gets up and leaves for work. Then Alex turns to Diana and hugs her...

  'So you want to fuck here, now that he is gone?'

'ALEX!'

After practice
Stadium.

  The Tigers finish their afternoon practice and Ramon finds Olivia waiting for him at the parking lot. They high five each other and then Ramon asks her...

  'So, are you here for Brandon?'

'Actually, I'm here for you my dear Latino.'

'Why are you talking like that? Why are smiling?'

'I screwed up with Brandon and now he is not talking to me. He thinks that I like you.'

'I see, you want me to tell to my teammate that we are just friends.'

'As your dear friend, I beg you. He is so jealous of you.'

'Olivia, you deserve more than Brandon or me for that matter. Let's go for a drink. Talk a little?'

'Fine, but I'm broke, you pay.'

'As you wish my lady.'

Ramon and Olivia head for a night out, talking about their scrappy romantic lives.

2 hours later.

They have talked and talked about Brandon and Diana and all this mess that they created...